Chapter 31

Jennie Pov

As I hug Lisa she immediately turn and the next thing I knew I'm hugging Lisa who is shot at the back. I kneel as her body went down " B-baby, please don't close your eyes." I said as I caressed her face and she gave me a smile " I-i'm h-happy that God gave me a chance to meet you hon." I shake my head as my tears are falling "shhhh d-dont say that please, you promise me we will get married right??" I put her head on my lap.

" T-take care of my brother hon, and I love you so much." She said as she close her eyes and my tears are now falling continuesly "no...no...no!!" I said as I hug her body "Jen!! Bring Lisa to the hospital faster before she lost Alot of blood." Bobby said as I saw him pointing at Jin's unconscious and bleeding body. I immediately Carry Lisa and head outside I saw hae-in "Lisa!!" He shout as he helped me caring Lisa and we enter the ambulance.

_-_-_-_-

Jisoo Pov

As we escape the building we saw Police about to enter when we heard a loud gun shot form inside. I look at mom and dad with worried eyes but then again we heard another gun shot... And another and another...

"Mom" I approach and hold her hands, after some moments I saw Jennie carrying Lisa's body full of blood "Lisa!!" I look at hae-in approaching Jennie. They went inside the ambulance and it drove to the hospital, after a while I saw Kai and his gang taking to a man in black. I immediately approach them "guys we will follow them to the hospital." I said as they nodded and we all left and follow them.

_-_-_-_-

3RD PERSON POV

The Manoban, Kim and Park are waiting outside the operating room, meanwhile Jennie is walking back and forth anxiously waiting for the doctor "Jen can you please stay put and relax, your making my head hurt" Jennie look at jisoo with her puffy eyes and approach " relax??! Your saying that I should relax when my girlfriend is inside the operating room with our baby inside her tummy!!! Tell me would you fucking relax is cheang is Lisa?!!!" Jennie shout at jisoo.

Jisoo was about to punch Jennie when hae-in and the boys stop and separate them "you two stop it" I loud voice came at the back and all of them look at the man "do you think Lisa would like to see this, I know all of you are scarred and anxious but the doctors are doing their best to save Lisa and the baby, we all need is to pray and wait for them to finish what their doing." Bobby said as they nodded.

"By the way I'm agent bobby." He said as all of them widen their eyes except for Jennie "bobby as in Lisa's ex." Liam said as he look at Jennie who is blankly looking at bobby "yes I'm bobby, Lisa's ex" said as he approach them "wait we thought your dead??" Jimin said as bobby shake his head "no I'm not,ni guess Lisa told you what happened agency decided to keep it a secret and tell them I'm dead. The organization that hostage us and shot was Jin's group that time they we're to powerful." He said and continue.

"We're just new to the field that's why the agency decided to announce me Dead, coma for about 2 years after that I was back in th field again but then Jin and Miyeon vehicle on the way to the Jail got into an accident and fall to the river, we have found Miyeon body but not Jin, that's way from the start of Jin missing i was task to find and put him in jail. But Lisa came to the agency and told us that Jin is the master mind of all the sabotage and problem of her company, so we did this plan but you were involved." He said as he pointed at Jennie.

"What happened to Jin??" Liam asked him "I shot him thrice on his chest, he is dead on arrival." He said as the people nodded, after a while the doctor left the operating room "relatives of Lalisa Manoban?" He said as Jennie and the rest approach "doc I'm her girlfriend." Jennie said "we have stop the bleeding unfortunately the bullet was to deep and apparently it was near her heart. The powder for the bullet cause Alot problem, for now she is stable." He said as Jennie frown.