Chapter 11

Tzuyu Pov

It's been two days since we came back from our business meeting overseas, I'm now in my room it's already 9 am and me and I.U unnie took a day off which moonbyul unnie is visiting solar and Jason. While Min-kyu and sehun oppa went back to Paris cause they will be having an important meeting.

While hae-in oppa is in Japan he will be back in the next 4 days, ma and pa went to Jeju island hey will be back in the next 3 days and Lisa unnie she is still sleeping as much as we want to wake her up she will be mad if we ruin her sleep,maybe 10 or 11 she will wake up, now I'm on my loptop scrolling to my Facebook account when, I saw a post and it's.....

The famous singer and song writer JENNIE KIM was seen, hugging a girl in the street last day. In the photo attached we can see that Jennie is enjoying it and the girl was seen surprised.

Are they dating?? Did she already move on from the girl that she mentioned in her previous interview? And who is that girl?

"Wait? Why is the Jack familiar?" I mumble and search for some photos and luckily I saw I photo from a fan, she captured a photo of the girls a little bit blurry but I can see it, and I saw

LISA UNNIE.....

I said as I immediately run to I.U Unnie room, "what are you doing here?" Ask by her as I closed her loptop and put my laptop above her and point the photo in the screen and she widen her eyes "is that Lisa unnie??" She ask me as she Is still looking at the photo "yes it is, and I think we need to wake her up!" I said as she nodded and I pick my laptop and we went to her room.

Thank fully the door is not locked, I twist the door knob and. We both enter we saw her, she is covered with blanket "I'm sure she is naked." I.U unnie said as I nodded and put down my laptop "yeah I'll get her a pair of clothes wake her up." I said as I went to her closet, if you are ask why we are not surprised well we already saw each other naked body.

Everytime we do skinny dipping and besides we we're the one who changes her clothes when she was still in a coma, as I came back she is still sleeping "I can't." I.U unnie said as I nodded and put her cloth on the side of her bed and sat next to her "unnie wake up." I said as she only mumble and hum "unnie wake up you are in the news." I said as she half open her eyes and mumble something "why I'm in the news?" She mumble as I wisper something in her ear.

"You and Jennie have a photo of hugging each other in the street and now spread in the internet." I wisper to her she she gasp and....

WHAT?!!!!

_–_–_–_–

Lisa Pov

I just finished my shower I'm just wearing an oversized pink sweatshirt and just panties. What we are all girls here, as I just finished drying my hair I tied my hair in bun.