Chapter 24

Jennie Pov

I'm now at the cabin waiting for the other when the door open. "Sup Liam." I said as we do our bro shake "I'm good, what about you? How was the vacation?" He asked as I chuckled. "It's good." I said as he smirk at me "what kind of good do you mean?" He tease me as I punch his shoulder playfully.

"Yah don't be a green minded, it's we enjoyed it and by the way, Lisa told me to invite you to the dinner at Monday." I said as he look at me "really? What time?" He asked "I don't know, but I will inform you about the time." I said as we seat at the couch "by the way how is the site doing?" I said as I give him a beer and he accepted it.

"Well it good, I already talked to the new head of construction and she told me the building will be finished in two months." He said as drink his beer, "that's good, I couldn't really visit the site cause I'm really busy about my comeback." Said as I drink my beer.

"Are we late?" Someone ask as I look at the door and saw, "jisoo, yes your late where are the others?" Liam as as Jisoo seat beside me "the boys will be here, but the girls will be late for 2." She said as i frown "why?" I asked her "well they will go shopping." She said as I chuckled.

"Ohh, btw when us the wedding?" I asked  her.

"Well cheang will decide about the date, and you when are you going to propose to Lisa?" She said as I chuckled "chu it's still early, we're not even in our two months." I said to her "Jen, time doesn't matter and besides wait for almost eight years is enough." She said as I think " yeah your right chu." I said as she smile and I remember our baby I sigh heavily.

"Jen is something bothering you?" Liam asked me as I look at him "I going to tell you something." I said as they look at each other and back at me "what is it?" Chu said " Lisa is pregnant." I blurted as they choke "what!!!?" A Loud voice came from the door and I saw the rest "noona is pregnant??" Lucas said as he approach us "yes she is pregnant." I said.

"How?" Suga asked me and chu and Liam giggled "yah why are you giggling? It's a serious matter." Bambam said "Jen I thought they know??" Chu ask referring to Mark, Lucas,Suga,V,Bambam, Jackson. "No they don't know chu." I said "Jennie can you explain this to me??" Jackson said to me as I nodded.

"I'm intersex guys, I was born as a boy but, when I was twelve this boobs show up. We visit the doctor and he told me that I'm intersex my body is a girl but I have a d*ck like all of you." I said as they nodded "ohh that why I rarely see you wearing dress." V said as they laughed.

"But Jen it's only been a couple of days when you came back from Hawaii, your fast." Seulgi said as they laughed "the baby is in her tow months." I said as they stop laughing and look at me "what??? How?? You told me the you and Lisa are not even in your tow months!!" Liam said and I nodded.

"Yes, me and Lisa had one night stand, I didn't even know that she is the girl that I slept if she didn't told me that first place that she is pregnant." I said as they are shock "so what's your plan?" Mark ask me out of no where "what?" I asked as he chuckled "don't get me wrong Jen, but you can't just impregnate noona, now that she is pregnant you need to marry her do you like the idea of noona giving birth and you two are still not married?" He said.

"Your right Mark, I guess I need to propose to her ASAP."

_–_–_–_–

Lisa Pov

I'm now at the mall with my assistant ryujin, "ma'am this is beautiful." She said as I nodded. She one of the daughter of the men in our last operation, tho her father is not Dead but is in prison for the rest of his life. So I decided to hire her and she is doing good.