Chapter 5

3RD PERSON POV

It's already 6 am in the morning Lisa is sleeping with her naked body she was awaken because of coldness. And she was about to stole the blanket when she remember what happened to the bar.

She immediately open her eyes and peek at the side of the bed and she saw someone who is covered with blanket, then she immediately remember the steamy night so she rush to fund her clothes and immediately left the hotel.

She went inside the taxi and tell him to go at the hotel where she check in, while they are on the way Lisa is just quite then a scene from what happened yesterday night flash to her mind "ash why did I do that?" Lisa mumble as she was trying not to cry.

In her thought 'the very important thing was lost to me yesterday night, my virginity was Lost.' Lisa said in her though as she yell "argh!!!" She yelled as the driver was surprised "ma'am is there any problem?" The driver ask her.

"There is no problem, I'm sorry." Lisa said as the driver nodded and smile "no worries ma'am." He said, after a while they arrive at the hotel, Lisa payed the taxi driver and she went to her hotel room.

As she enter her room she immediately strip all her clothes and went to the shower room, after that she is now blow drying her hair when she saw a hickey on her collar bone, jaw and neck it was big, "what an aggressive person." Lisa said as she chuckled and put make up to hide her hickey.

AFTER 3 DAYS

In Paris, "Sehun this is the papers for Mr.Rossi, This the the design and details Lisa and me already signed it, you and the rest just need to sign it for then our men in Thailand will handle it." Hae-in said as he sat and sehun nodded.

"What do you want?" Sehun ask hae-in as he look at his face "what do you mean?" Hae-in ask as sehun smirk "hae-in don't play with me, we both know you can ask your secretary but you gave this to me personally, what do you want?" Sehun ask as hae-in laughed "I really can't lie to you." He said.

" I need you to cover my work, I need to visit someone in Berlin and will fix some papers after that I will just follow you in Seoul."hae-in said as sehun nodded "I can cover you, but you need to be in the meeting with the park corp." Sehun said as hae-in smile "I will be there, by the way thank you bro" hae-in said as he left sehun office.

_–_–_–_–

Suga Pov

I'm making the tone for Jennie's next album while I'm doing it I saw a photo of me and Lisa we are smiling in thay photo then I remember the announcement that we are having our retirement early and the  speech at the day of our retirement ceremony.

FLASH BACK....

We are all in the office of the captain, "hello guys." Captain said as we salute "sit down." He said as sat as his secretary gave us a folder, "umhh Lisa is dead, and that folder is your retirement papers that's what Lisa wants even you Kai." He said as I read it.

"You just need to song it and all the the retirement fund will be sent in your bank account, I know it's hard for you but we need to accept the fact that Lisa is dead I want you all to forget your life here, find your passion your dreams cause that what Lisa wants." He said as we all nodded.

"Tomorrow you five will have a retirement ceremony all the agent and trainee will be there, be at your best you already gave Alot in the agency and y'all need to rest." He said as we left his office.

NEXT DAY...

"Let us give a round of applause to our best agents, agent bambam, agent suga, agent V, agent Jackson and agent Kai."  The MC said as we went to the stadium, "and to the Late agent Lalisa Manoban." MC said as I saw mark,Lucas and yeji seating in the chair.