Chapter 22

3RD PERSON POV

As Jennie left, Lisa cried for hours but after Lisa received a important message from her secretary she immediately fix her self before calling her secretary.

"Hello ryujin, can you send the soft copy to Kyle and tell him to print it for me." She ask as "ok ma'am I will send it." She said as Lisa hum "ok I will hang up now." She said as put her phone and look at the sea, "yesterday we are ok, but now you will ask me for cool off, maybe the next thing I will know your already asking me for a breakup." Lisa said to herself as she wipe the tears that is falling.

After a while she called one of the driver, "hello Kyle pick me up now." She said as Kyle response "yes ma'am, and the papers are already ready." He said as Lisa nodded "ok I will wait for you here." Lisa said as she ended the call and pick her things. And put some sunglasses so no one can see her swollen eyes.

After a while she saw the car so she went down the yacht. "Ma'am this the the papers that ryujin sent me." Kyle said as he bow and Lisa took it "where is madam Jennie ma'am?" He ask Lisa as Lisa just sat at the chair "she already left, let's go." Lisa said Coldly as Kyle just nodded and the drove to the airport.

After a while they arrive and Kyle open the door for Lisa, "thank you Kyle, you can have a day off." Lisa said as she took her bags. And one of the employees saw her and they went to the plane. "Let's go." Lisa said to the pilot before he can even talk.As Lisa sat she started to review the file that Kyle give her.

_–_–_–_–_–

Hae-in Pov

It's already 5 in the morning and my throat is dry so I went downstairs to drink some water. Was about to go upstairs but I see a taxi stop and saw Lisa. I smile and she open the gate as she enter the house and I smirk at her "morning Lisa, how was the mini honey moon?" I tease her as she just look at me.

"Ohh by the way grandma and grandpa visit there friend at new Zealand so they Left the country." I said as I approached her "so how was the honey moon? Did you already told her? How did she react??" I boomer her as she yell "YAH!!! CAN YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!! if you are asking what happened then I will f*cking tell you!!! I told her but she didn't let me explain she left without knowing that she the the father of the baby!! Now are you happy?!!!!" She Shout at me, she shout at me for the first time.

"Lisa tell me what happened??" I ask her worriedly as she sat at the floor and cry "s-she didn't l-let me explain, s-she left w-without know what the truth is, and she ask me for a c-cool off." She said as she sob, and I hug her "shhh, Lisa let it out I know you are hurt but give her time, don't stress your self, it bad for you and the baby." I said as she nodded.

After a while I bring her some water, "I know your tired go to your room." I said as she nodded and took her bag, "hae-in please don't disturb me." She said as went downstairs without even looking at me for the last time, gosh jennie you did a wrong move.. I mumble and went upstairs as I walk to the hall way I saw a sign at Lisa's door {DON'T ENTER AND DISTURB}, I sigh and went back to bed.

It's already morning and I'm heading downstairs for the breakfast. "Morning guys." I said as seat next to Min-kyu "morning bro." He said as they look at me "what?" I ask cluelessly " we all saw the sign on Lisa's Door, and we all know you know something now tell use hae-in." Sehun said as I gulp "ok I will tell It to you but if you hear this, pretend that you all didn't hear what I said, ok?" I said as they nodded.

And as I finish my Last word I saw all of them shocked "s-so your saying Lisa is pregnant with Jennie's baby but Jennie didn't remember cause it was a one night stand and jennie couldn't remember?? And they had a big fight in Hawaii?" Min-kyu asked me while he is shock, "yup" I said as I gave them a thumbs up "and as you promised no one can know about this." I said as they nodded "B-but do ma and pa knows about it?" Tzuyu asked me as I nodded.