Chapter 14

3RD PERSON POV

It's been a week since Lisa and Jason stayed in Jennie home, "hon are you sure you will go home?" Jennie ask Lisa as they are in bed and jennie is hugging Lisa like a koala hugging a branch of tree, "mhh yes and besides I will be having an important meeting overseas." Lisa said as Jennie sat and look at Lisa.

"Where and why?" Jennie ask possively as Lisa open her eyes and look at Jennie "did you forget that I owe a company that is worth trillion dollars?" Lisa said savagely as Jennie scratch her name and go back to hugging Lisa.

This is their position..

While they are enjoying each other warmth Jennie ask Lisa something "Lisa what are we?" She ask as Lisa was dumb found for a second "Lisa answer me, we make out, we hug, we cuddle but

While they are enjoying each other warmth Jennie ask Lisa something "Lisa what are we?" She ask as Lisa was dumb found for a second "Lisa answer me, we make out, we hug, we cuddle but... But what are we?" Jennie ask as she pulled the hug and sat down, and Lisa sigh and sat down to.

"As what you said Jennie, I'm your girlfriend and besides we didn't break up right." Lisa said as Jennie immediately smile and hug Lisa "by the way the kids and Liam want to approach when we had a meeting, they said you are to professional and cold." Jennie mumble as snuggle into Lisa's neck.

"Mhh I was not really supposed to be in that meeting, but hae-in was not available so I had no choice." Lisa said as she hugs Jennie "it's good for us especially for me, but what was the emergency that you told me?" Jennie ask Lisa "my grandfather had an heart attack and we need to flew back to Thailand ASAP." Lisa said as she looks at the mirror infront if Them.

"How is he?" Jen ask as she holds Lisa's hand "well he is good he is now here at Korea, he said he wants to meet Liam and your dad." Lisa said as Jennie look at lisa and frown "our dad hon." Jennie said as she kiss Lisa lips and get back to the Hugging "mhh but we can't let them know that we are in a relationship." Lisa said as Jennie frown and ask "why?"

"Cause they will be surprised and I'm not Ready to tell them about us, but don't worry when I'm ready I will tell it to them ,but for now let's just keep it a secret." Lisa said as she massage Jennie scalp "mhhm-- but what will I tell them? They already know about the news that I confirmed our relationship?" She ask as Lisa chuckled "just lie about it make an excuse." Lisa said as she laughed and jennie laughed too.

While they are taking someone yawn "looks like someone is sleepy." Lisa said as Jennie shake her head "no I'm not." She said as she yawn again and Lisa giggle "ok we will sleep now." Lisa said as Jen shake her head "no I don't want to." She said as Lisa look at her questioning her "why?" She ask as Jennie pout "because tomorrow you will leave." Jennie said in her baby voice and Lisa Chuckled

"But you are sleepy already and besides I really need to leave you, but don't worry if I have a free time I will spend it with you, and we can have video call every night and have a secret date at night, right?" Lisa ask as Jennie nodded and snuggle back to Lisa "now sleep Nini." Lisa said as Jennie smile and blush, in Jennie's thoughts after 7 years of waiting of calling me that name, now I already Heard it and I hope I will hear it forever. She smile and close her eyes as darkness took it.