Chapter 28

Jin Pov

I'm now at the forest near the river waiting for him.. "Jin" I hear him calling me and I look back and smile 'how are you" I said as he gave me a smile "Im good." He replied "now let's proceed to the plan." I said as we sat at the ground "as you told me, that grand opening of her company is next week, you can give me an ID as a staff, there we can kill her while they are watching." I said as he frown and stood up.

"What??! Jin that not our plan, that's not the plan that I agree with." He said while raising his voice " you promise me no one will get hurt, no one will die." He said as I hold her collar "you will follow me out I will kill your fiance!!" I said as I push him. Yes I use his fiance to blackmail him thankfully he loves her some much that he can betray his friends..

"You can't hurt her anymore Jin, she already left Korea with the body guard the I hire!!, You can't hurt her nor my friends especially Lisa!!!" He said as I groan "you really like to play Min-kyu, do you think they will believe you?? that your we're blackmail? You betray them yes I can't hurt your fiance but I can hurt you." I said as I pulled my gun and point it to him.

"I already com this far and no one can stop me!!! Especially you!! I gave you chance you choose but you chose them! You will regret not saying goodbye to them." I said as I pull the trigger and she fell to the ground. I crunch down and he looks at me "L-lisa will know about this, y-you will pay for what you did to her f-friends. Y-you will rot in he-" u cut him off but pulling the trigger and pointed it to his chest.

I took all the things in her wallet and left but before that I pushed his body to the river...

_–_–_–_–

Lisa Pov

I just finished packing my clothes and now at the living room, when "Lisa where are you going??" Hae-in ask me as I look at him "I'm will meet someone important , why??" I asked as he nodded "but I asked Ryujin your schedule and she told me that you are free, where are you going??" He asked me as I rolled my eyes.

"It's none of your business hae-in, and besides it personal not business now if you don't mind I need to go." I said as I carry my things and put it inside the car, hop Inside and drove to the airport. While I'm driving I remember I didn't tell Jennie about my flight so I pick my phone and message her that I will not be in Korea for 2 days or more.

10 minutes away from the airport my phone rang.

Hello??

Ma'am it's positive..

Mhh that's good. , Is he okay??

No ma'am he was shot, but we are on the way to the hospital..

No, don't go there is do dangerous go at the rest in busan you know that address, right??

Yes ma'am I know it..

Ok I will send some doctors there make sure no one follows you and secure the perimeter...

I said as I hung up my call, " I know you Min-kyu, and I know you can't betray me, us.." I said as I continue driving to the airport, I park my car and head inside using the VIP entrance. "Ma'am M, are you using your private plane??" One of the employees asked me as I shake my head "no, don't worry I can take care of my self." I said as I head to a specific directions and I saw guards at both of the door guarding it "ma'am This is a private area no one is all-" I cut him off by showing my badge.