Chapter 4

Lisa Pov

It's already morning and I was just finished preparing myself, I put my mask and cap just wear some casual attire, I went to the parking lot and drove my car to HYBE entertainment. While I was driving my phone rang which is connected to the car that i rent, yeah I know.

I'm just busy with Alot of things that's why, "hello hae-in." I said as I he replied "hello Lisa I already emailed it to you." He said as I nodded "mhh thank you hae-in." I said as he Chuckled "your welcome Lisa, by the way can you visit solar, I feel something about moon and solar." He said worriedly as I nodded "I will after my meeting." I said as we bid goodbyes and ended the phone call.

After a minute I stop my car infront of the building. I took my phone and cards and left the car as I enter th guard stop me "ma'am you can't enter." He said as I frown "why would I not enter when I have shares in this company." I said coldly as he widen his eyes and I smirk even If it's covered with my masks, as I enter I saw the C.E.O he immediately bow at me and we head to the meeting room.

Where I saw the other share holders and all the artist even Jennie, "welcome to the building L.M." they said as they all now at me and I nodded and sat down "hello everyone even if I want to introduce myself, I assume you already know me." I said as I chuckled and look at C.E.O

"C.E.O can you tell mr why the stock's are decreasing?!" I ask him as he gulp "um because um.." he said as I chuckled "oh wait I don't even care if this f*cking company will fall, but do you know what I care about the employees, share holders and the artist." I said "in the past 3 months the company lose 25%." I said.

"You hold the famous group and soloist, why would this company lose that big amount of money." I said as I slap the table "artist you all know I own 30% of this company, but it'd a lie I own 50% of this company, this land where this building Stand is mine, this building my company design and built it, 50% is nothing to me it's like a dime to me."  I said as I walked to the whole room and they are all looking at me.

"I'm just worried about the artist and the employees, if you can't bring the old company back I will pull all my share." I yell at him as I took my phone and left the key, I was driving to solar place,  I saw her entering an unknown car, and they left, I immediately stop th car and enter the house their I saw my little nephew he was only 7 months old, I hold him.

Then I ask his nanny a question "nana where do solar go??" I ask her as she look down "nana is their something wrong??" I said as she sigh "don't tell This to anyone Lisa, but when we move here after 2 months she will always go out at night and come back in the morning, sometimes I will see a hickey in her collarbone or neck." She said as I sat down and frown.

"Are you saying she is cheating?" I ask her as she nodded "yes Lisa she is, she even threaten me when I chance her making out with a man infront." Said she as I nodded "nana don't worry, for now I need you to be quiet just pretend that I didn't come here, and don't tell this to moon for sure she will be hurt." I said as she nodded.

After an hour staying I immediately left the house and go back to the hotel to change my clothes and car and went to the mall to buy a gift for Ella, my little sister she and jennie have to same eyes after I bought the doll house I immediately went to the Kim university, I stop infront and saw Ella playing with her friends she saw me and I immediately wave at her and show her the paper bag.

She immediately run outside the University and hug me "unnie I miss you.' she said as I chuckled "here." I said "what is this." Ask by her "see it got yourself." I said a she open and saw it she immediately jump out of happiness and hug me "thank you unnie." She said as I nodded "your welcome but promise no one will know." I said as we do a pinky swear "promise." She said as I nodded and hug her "I will get going now Ella I have something important to do, bye." I said as she went inside the university and saw she is now playing with the toy with her friends.