Chapter 6

Jennie Pov

We are all inside the bar we still couldn't believe that Lisa is alive, " still couldn't believe noona is alive." Lucas said as he took a shot "we all do Lucas." I said as they nodded "by the way Jennie what happened in that C.R??" Cheang ask me as they all look at me.

"Well we did a little make out sessions." I smirk at they laughed at me "you are still not changing." Seulgi told me as I roll my eyes " why?? there is no problem, we didn't break up she just disappear like a bubble so technically we are still couple." I said as they clap at my answer.

"Your still Jennie, the Jennie Kim." Jisoo said as she bow at me and they laughed, while we are drinking I remember Lisa she was crying, i frown as I remember what I saw in th comfort room "Jen why are you frowning? Is there a problem??" Jeongyeon said.

"Yeah I think Lisa has a big problem." I said as they all frown "what do you mean by that??" Liam ask "well I was about to take it to the next level-" I was cut off "WOW Jennie you are really a pervert." Jungkook said as they laughed "yah let me finish what I'm saying." I Shout at them as they all zip there mouth.

"So I was saying is, u was about to take it to the next level but her phone rang, she immediately answer just then I saw her about to leave the room, so I ask her what is happening then she said it an emergency, then she left I follow her and saw her taking to them and they Left she was crying guys." I said as they nodded.

"We can't just suspect, maybe she just act for you to leave her alone hahahah." Jimin said as they laughed and I roll my eyes to them, I will not give up on you love, I'm not the old Jennie who gave up easyly, I smirk and drink my beer.

_-_-_-_-

Sehun Pov

We are now leaving Seoul we enter Lisa private plane as me, min-kyu and moonbyul are try to calm Lisa,I.U and tzuyu they are cry after Lisa told us the news, even I my self want to cry but I need to be strong for them "Lisa stop cry." I said as I hug her "I'm worried oppa." She said as she sob.

"Shh, grandpa will be okay, just relax he is strong and besides grandma is there." I said as she nodded, grandpa had an heart attack, unfortunately grandma and dad try to contact us but we are all in silence mode but thankfully Lisa was not, I worried to, Grandpa became our second father especially Lisa.

When she was in Thailand she never talk to us, but when grandma and grandpa visit her, she talks to us and we are all surprised we became close she even if told us her old job, we are surprise, she really went through Alot at her early age, she deserves all the success that she has now.

As I was calming Lisa I just feel her breathing became heavy, I immediately Carry her bridal style and went to her room, as I sat I saw my two sisters sleeping peacefully, "I already call hae-in and told him to just booked a flight to Thailand." Moonbyul told me as I nodded.

"Good." I said as she nodded "by the way, I saw the girl name Jennie following Lisa in the comfort room." Moonbyul said as I look at her "what do you mean?" I ask her " I was about to follow Lisa in the comfort room, cause I need to pee but when I was about to follow her the girl enter the comfort room and lock the door, I think something happened there." She said as I smile.

"Let them be, for now we know Lisa will just denied her feelings, but she will realize it, I just hope This time there love will continue to grow, and besides the girl name Jennie is pretty good, I did a background check to her." I said as moonbyul look at me "really you did?" She ask as I nodded.

"And you won't believe what I found." I said "her step father is Lisa's biological father." I said as she gasps, Lisa never tell us the full story, she only told us about her work, but her personal life dad told it to me "mhh, but what happened if Lisa realize she still has a feeling for Jennie?? What will happen to hae-in?" She ask me.