Chapter 8

Hae-in Pov

As Lisa told me th results I was cought off guarded, "i-im p-pregnant." She said as I saw her cry, I immediately hug her "shhh I'm with you on this." I said as I calm her down after I calm her down I ask her "so what is your plan?" I ask her as she look down.

"I will get an abortion." She said as I widen my eyes "what??! No you can't Lisa that child in your belly is innocent." I accidentally Shout at her because of what she told me, "what is the difference, I already killed Alot of people hae-in adding one is nothing." She said.

I hold my forehead and look at her "Lisa you told me that you want to forget it, but what are you going to do is a big sin." I said calmly as she just look at her lap "and besides ma and pa wants to have a grandchild, Lisa I'm sure if Jennie knows about it she will accept you a d if not then I will help you." I said as she look at me.

"Yes you killed people in the past but that was your work, now you are just a regular citizens if you kill that child in, that innocent child who didn't harm anyone." I said as I Crees her hands "Lisa just think carefully, that if a blessing from God." I said as she look at me "but how will I tell it to her?? How will I tell it to Grandpa and grandma." She said as she cried.

I hug her "I will help you Lisa, and for sure Jennie will accept you and your child, she may not remember but we can do a DNA test in the next 8 weeks as I proff that she is the father, the hotel footage we can ask them to have a copy on the same day you left the hotel, Lisa she deserves to know it too." I said as I wipe her tears "I will help you, I promise that." I said as I hug her.

I pulled our hug and hold her shoulder "but first we need to tell it to ma and pa, maybe they can help us,maybe they can help you Lisa."I said as she nodded and I kiss her forehead "fix yourself, I will just prepare the foods." I said as I look at her heading to her room and I went to the kitchen and put the foods in the Tupperware that we cook.

_–_–_–_–

Lisa Pov

We are now inside hae-in car he is driving while I'm just looking at the window, I feel him holding my hand "don't worry Lisa." He said as I gave him a tight smile and look back at the window.

I hope ma and pa will forgive me, I May not be a perfect sister,daughter, grand daughter but I will try to be a great mom for you baby, even if your dada may or may not accept us, I said in my thoughts as I cress my stomach "I'm sorry if I tried to kill you, mommy is sorry baby." I mumble as I wipe my tears.

As we enter the room ma and pa look at us, "what did took you so long?" Pa ask as ma took the bag containing the food and put it in the table to prepare "sorry pa, Lisa was so slow like a turtle." He said as pa and he laughed I just rolled my eyes and went to the veranda and look at the sky.

"Mom I'm going to be a mom to, please help me and guide me." I said as I Cress my stomach "but I will try to be a good mom like you." I said as I wipe my tears who is falling, "Lisa why are you crying?" Ma suddenly also me out of nowhere and I was surprised "it's nothing ma." I said as she look at me "I'm already old Lisa i know what's wrong and what's not, now tell me I will listen." She said as I saw hae-in nodded and give me a thumbs up.

"Umm when I was in Seoul I bumped to an old work mate of mine, we talk but it didn't end well so I decided to drink but I got drunk, I did go back to the hotel and stayed at the bar there I dance while I'm drunk when a pair of hand hold my waist but I srugg it off, we kiss and we ended the night in bed, ma I had one night stand." I said as she gasp and look at me.

"Ma I'm pregnant." I said as a tear fell from my eyes, I saw ma looking at my tummy and she hold my tummy "Lisa I'm May not be a good mom to your mother, I regret every decision I made in the past, but now God gave me a second chance to be a mother to you and I will not throw in away, Lisa I accept you and that that baby in your stomach, but Lisa do you know who is the father?" She ask me as she wipe my tears who is now falling continuesly.