Chapter 13

lisa Pov

I was sleeping when I feel a body hugging me, and I open my eyes and saw Jennie sleeping while she is hugging my body, I look at the wall clock and it's already 6:30 pm so I decided to remove Jennie arm slowly, and as I successfully remove her hands I immediately went downstairs to check Jason.

As I enter the room I saw he is still sleeping, I guess he had a good sleep like who wouldn't right, he just heard Alot of shouting infront of him, so I decided to cook food for us, gosh I feel like me and Jennie are married. So I was saying is I'm going to cook steak for us and for Jason I will just make him a mash potatoes.

While I'm preparing the ingredients I heard my phone rang and it's hae-in, so I pick it up "hello." I said as I put it on speaker "hello Lisa the people there told me that you left, so where are you?" He ask me as I chuckled "don't worry I'm fine I just visit an old friend of mine." I said as I Heard him chuckling.

"Lisa I know you are lying, so where are you and why did you lie to them?" He ask me as I just finished making Jason's food, and I went to the living "ok I will tell it to you, this afternoon I received a call from nana saying that moonbyul and solar are fighting inside their room while Jason is Inside." I said as I sigh "hae-in this is just between us no one else can know about this." I said "yes now continue." he said "before moon and the rest came to Korea I visited solar. Buy then I saw solar she left the house with a man, but hae-in what saw was way more that I can imagine, they we're making out." I said as I heard him gasp.

"So you are saying that solar is cheating?" He ask me "yes she is, so back to what happened ago we came and I heard glass breaking inside their room, I was surprised that moon Even know that solar is cheating." I said as I hear him hum "so where is Jason?" He ask me "with me, we will be staying bin Jennie place for a week, then I will talk to moon." I said as I Heard him clapping and laughing.

"Wow fate is really playing, but now I heard what really happened I will just leave you, I hope you will have a wonderful week there." He said as he laughed and ended the call, I put my phone in my pocket and smile while I'm shaking my head, "who were you taking too?" Jennie ask me and I was surprised

"Yah you surprised me." I said as I went to the kitchen and she follows me "so who were you taking too?" She ask again as I frown "why?" I ask as she just look at me coldly "it's my friend hae-in." I said as she frown "ok." She said as I she sat and I chuckled "why did you chuckled?" She said as I shake my head "nothing." I said as I put my apron and start cooking.

While I'm cooking I feel that she is watching me, "Jen can you stop staring at me." I said as I look at her and she is just smiling at me "yah!" I said as I put my attention on what I'm doing, as I finish what I'm cooking I heard Jason crying, "Jen can you prepare the table, Jason is crying." I said as she nodded  and I went to Jason.

"Hello baby, did you had a good sleep?" I ask as I carry him and I went outside and I saw Jennie preparing the table, she smile as she saw me carrying Jason "you me and him look like a family if we have a picture." She said as I rolled my eyes and she chuckled "seat Lisa so we can eat." She said as she offered me a chair "what I have a baby chair for him, wait for me." She's said as I nodded and play with Jason.

And after a minute she came back carrying the baby chair, and she put away the Chair besides me and put it this is our position.

Jason, me
---------------  Jennie

As Jennie start eating I started feeding Jason, as Jason was enjoying his food I heard Jennie "Hun can you tell me what happened to you in that 7 years?" She ask me as I look at Jason and nodded "my uncle save me, apparently he was there when I fall down to the river I woke up 7 months later and I'm now in Thailand, he told me everything about mom and him. He and mom are siblings I was paralyzed for two months but after I recover I follow my cousin in Harvard there I study, my cousin I assume you already met them they are sehun, moonbyul Jason father, I.U and Tzuyu." I said as she nodded.