Chapter 18

3RD PERSON POV

Jennie is Driving while holding Lisa's hand "ahmm hon I told dad you agree about the dinner, and he ask me when are you free?" Jennie ask Lisa as Jennie  look at Lisa  "mhh maybe next week I still have some errands to do." Lisa  said as Lisa look at the back and saw hae-in sleeping peacefully and Ella playing her phone.

"Mhh I will just inform dad." Jennie said as she kiss Lisa hands and Lisa blush "by the way my fans are bugging me about you, they told me that I should reveal your face." Jennie said as they  chuckled. "Mhh I know that, but unfortunately they can't find anything in the internet." Lisa said as Jennie giggled "your right, they are even asking me what is your account in social media so I told them that you don't have a social media account." Jennie said as Lisa smile.

Jennie stop her car infront of the house as hae-in went outside to take their bags at the trunk "do you want to go inside with Ella?" Lisa ask her as Jennie smile and shake her head "mhh no thanks hon and besides I still need to meet my manager." She said as lisa look at her and Ella "are you sure?" Lisa ask  said "or are you just going to meet your mistress?" Lisa ask her as she widen her eyes.

Jennie  shake her head as Lisa hear elle trying not to laugh "n-no hon, and why would I have mistress." Jennie said as she kiss Lisa hand "mhh okay." Lisa  said cutely as she frown "thank you for picking us up, I love you." Lisa said as Lisa went out and jennie open the window "we will get going now hon, love you!' she said as Lisa nodded and bid goodbye to her and ella.

Lisa went Inside and  saw grandma and grandpa she kiss them "Lisa how was the flight?" Grandpa ask lisa as she answer "it's good pa." She said as she sat next to grandma and hug her "I miss you." Lisa mumble as grandma laughed "by the way I didn't see moonbyul for a week where is she?" Grandpa ask as she widen her  eyes. They still don't know that moon is in the Philippines and about solar.

"Ahmm I asign her to the Philippines pa." Lisa said as grandpa nodded "ma,pa  I will just rest." Lisa said as they nodded Lisa is  half way when "Lisa when is your next check up?!" Grandma yelled "in the next two weeks ma?!" Lisa yelled as she  continue her way to her room, as she enter her room she saw her bag, she  lock the door and went to the shower after the shower she went to the bed yes the bed, without anything covering her  naked body well she comfortable without wearing anything and besides the door is locked.

She pick her  phone and text Jennie that she will just take a rest and told her that she will sleep at her house tonight. After she texted her she turned off her phone and went to her dream land.

_–_–_–_–

Jennie Pov

As I drop Ella at her friends house I immediately drove to the company. My manager inform me that I will be have a interview ASAP while I'm driving I feel my phone vibrate I ignore it because I'm driving and it's dangerous. I park my car at the underground parking lot and enter the building I bow at the staff.

I press the floor and I pulled my phone their I saw my baby's message Saying she will stay at my place and she will rest. I smile and reply to her then I bring back my phone at my pocket. I exit the elevator and went to my studio in was about to open when I felt a something or I should say someone hugging me, I flinch as I remove the hand and I saw Suzy.

She is smiling more on seducing me "ahmm what can I help you?" I ask her as she smile "can we eat lunch?" She ask me as I checked my watch, I still have an hour and besides I'm hungry to "mhh sure, but where?" I ask as she clap "let's go I know I place." She said as she cling to me.

We are just waiting for our order "ahm Jen how are you?" She ask me as I look at her "I'm good a little busy because of thr comeback." I said as I out down my phone and drink some water, "you how are you?" I ask her as she smile "I'm good, I just finished my taping that why you didn't see me for weeks." She said as I nodded "I heard they will air the show next week right?" I ask as she nodded.