Chapter 17

Lisa Pov

Me and hae-in are now leaving Paris, as for sehun and the rest they already left a day ago, "Lisa ready?" He ask me as I nodded and we head out of my condo, we enter his car and he started to drive to the airport, we didn't announce that we are coming back to Korea for safety reasons.

"By the way did you tell Jennie that we are heading back?" He ask as I nodded what looking at my phone "I already told her and she said she will pick us up." I said as he nodded "good, I don't want to be your driver." He said and chuckled as I slap his shoulder playfully "yah it's your choice I told you we can find a cad you you refuse." I said as he nodded.

"Lisa when will you tell her?" She ask as I smile and look at my tummy, "soon and I hope she will let me explain it." I said as he took my hands and squeeze it "don't worry Lisa she will and if she will not listen to you, I will take care of it." He said playfully as I smile "you always said that, but can you beat your idol?" I ask him as he look away.

Hae-in is a big fan of Jennie when she first heard me listening to Jennie sing she ask me what's her name and I gave him, the next thing I knew he has all the album, magazine, and even a sing photo cards that he bought from the fans that met Jennie, that's when I told him about my past, my work and about my family.

At first he was surprised but the next thing I knew he, as jumping like a kid who gets what he wants. And that's the reason why hae-in gave my number to Jennie is he can be close to the that idiot, speaking of that idiot she call me Last night to tell me that OUR father with and park wants to have dinner.

Even If i want to dicline her offer I cannot cause she us her cute and baby voice, and that's why I'm now invite to the dinner, "Lisa be ready we will be there." He said as I nodded after ni while he stop his car at the private exit, ninja moves here we come.

Now we are just waiting for put plane to be called, while hae-in is eating and watching a movie I'm just watching Jennie's live on IG, of course I need to be updated about her and I know some of her fans ship her with that actress Suzy Bae, tho Jennie never take to me about her but I can see in that woman's eyes that she really likes my nini.

But sorry she is only MINE, and besides my nini is loyal, even if I want to comment she will not recognize me cause I never tell her my name in social media. After 10 minutes she bid goodbye and ended the live and I put my phone back to my baby and pulled the book. We are pretty much Early but it's better to be early that to be late, right? While I'm riding my book our flight was called.

Flight 2716 of JL Airline

We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regularly boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time please head to gate 13. Thank you.

Me and hae-in took our bag a s head to the gate, we stop as the first to enter our the once that the announcer called, as all of them are inside now it's out turn, we head inside and show the passport and our ticket and identification card. We sat at our seat I pull my phone and message Jennie.

Hon we are not leaving, I love you.

I message her as I put my phone on airplane mode as the flight attendant Start taking.

Good evening ladies and gentlemen. On behalf of JL Airlines, it is my pleasure to welcome you aboard flight 2716 with service to Paris and continuing service to Seoul, South Korea.

We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. We also ask that your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take-off.