Chapter 7

Jennie Pov

Me and Jisoo with cheang was invited to have breakfast at mom and dads place, "so how was the meeting yesterday?" Dad ask us as I look at jisoo "ahm it's good dad, the construction will start next week." She said as I nodded and smile.

"Mhh that good, but did they gave you a date for when will in finish?' mom said as I nodded "yes the original plan about the building is it will be finished in 4 years, but they told us it will take maybe 4-5 months right?" I ask jisoo as she nodded.

"Yes dad." Jisoo said as I nodded and look at my plate "Jennie bis everything ok?" Mom ask me as I smile "yes mom." I said as she nodded "mom dad, I need to tell you something important." I said as they look at me "what is it?" Dad said as I inhale and exhale "Lisa is alive! And she is the C.E.O if the L.M Architecture and Construction Company." I said as they look at me

"Jennie you know it's bad to lie right?" Dad told me "dad I'm not even jisoo and cheang saw it, right?" I said as they nodded "b-but  they declare that Lisa is dead." Dad said as we sigh "even suga,Kai,V,bambam and Jackson was surprised dad." I said as they look at me.

"Do you know where she stay?" Dad ask me as I shake my head "no dad." I said as he sigh "I need prof before I believe you three." He said as we sigh and continue eating.

_–_–_–_–

Kai Pov

We are now inside his office waiting for him, "what do you think will he say about It?" V ask suga "I don't know let's just hope he is not evolve here." He said as the door open reviling jong-ki "guys what are you doing here?" He ask us.

"Captain we will just ask you one simple question and I hope you will Answer it truthfully." Jackson said as captain nodded "yeah sure" he said as v told it to him "captain we saw Lisa." He was as captain chuckled "what are you saying  Lisa is dead already." he said as we stay in position.

"Captain we are serious about it, we even saw her we we're at the same room having a meeting." Suga said as he sigh "I guess you all need to know it." He said as he went to his safe and took a folder and put it on the table he ope it showed it to us "Lalisa Manoban her family is from Thailand, her family is one of the financers of the agency, she went to Thailand and was coma for seven months and was paralyzed to 2 month after she recover she went to Harvard to continue her study, after she graduated she building and he L.M Architecture and Construction Compan." He said as we frown.

"Why did you hide it to us?" I ask him "cause that what she wants for her to forget her past, for her to have a life that she will enjoy, after she woke up she never wanted to be back in the agency and for all of you to know, but unfortunately y'all already know about it.' he said as we look at him "do you know where she is?" Bambam ask "yes I know where she lives, she lives in Thailand with her grandparents uncle and cousin, but I can't tell it to you." He said as he put the folder in to his locker "I hope this information will not be outside, unfortunately i cant just give it to you.' he said "you can go now." He said as we Left his office.

_–_–_–_–

Hae-in Pov

As I landed to Thailand I immediately went the Manoban estate, "Good Morning master hae-in." The butler said to me as I nodded "Uncle where are the others?" I ask him as the helpers took my bags, "they are at the dining table master." I thank him as I went to them.

"Hae-in why didn't you inform us, I should have ask one of our  men to pick you off." Grandma said as she put food on my plate, "thank you ma, and you don't have too." I said as she nodded "is Lisa in the hospital?" I ask them as they nodded.