RISHTA

Damini pushed little Geetanjali and she fell on the floor. Being in extreme anger Damini smashed the goodluck near Geetanjali's face terrifying her to the core.

At dinner time when her father came he could clearly see the marks on Geetanjali's face but instead of supporting her morally he warned Geetanjali to behave in the house.

From that day Geetanjali knew that she is alone. She was aware that even if her step-mother will kill her there is nobody to question who will question Damini. People say Geetanjali is shy but is she really shy or filled with fear for life? Fear of having no one by her side. She closed herself from the outer world.

NEXT DAY MORNING

"Dekhiye Gajendra bhaisa hume ek sundar plus sushil ladki chahiye humare Kartavya ke liye" Ahalya Chauhan said
(Look brother Gajendra, we need a beautiful plus intelligent girl for our Kartavya)

"Ji behen ji you don't worry at all, I assure you that Geetanjali is perfect for Kartavya" Gajendra Chaudhary assured
(Yes sister, I know about your preferences. You don't worry at all, I assure you that Geetanjali is perfect for Kartavya)

"But I doubt if Kartavya is perfect for Geetanjali" Mrityunjay Chauhan said making his wife almost snarl at him

"Esa mat kahiye bhai sa Kartavya ji acha kamate (earn) hain, billionaire hain, ghar gadi daulat shorat (fame) sab hai unke paas Geetanjali ko isse zyada aur kya zarurat ho sakta hai?" Damini said already eyeing upon the property

(Don't say so brother. Kartavya dear, earns a hefty amount or I may say he is a billionaire. Starting from house to cars, wealth, luxury, name, fame, he has everything. What more would Geetanjali need beyond this?)

"Daulat aur shorat se bhi zyada care aur love ki zarurat hogi Geetanjali ko.......Dekhiye bhabi sa hum aap dono se kuch chupana nehi chahte....... Kartavya is someone jisse tolerate karna sabki baas ki baat nhi hai...... Geetanjali se mein ek baar khudh baat karna chahunga iss bare mein kyu ki akhir kar usse hi sari life betani hai toh uss ki sehmati sabse zyada zaruri hai" Mrityunjay Chauhan said with authority

(Except wealth and fame, Geetanjali will need love and care. See we don't want to hide anything from both of you. Kartavya is someone whom everybody can't tolerate. I would like to talk to Geetanjali personally, after all it is she who would be staying with Kartavya for her entire life. Her consent matters the most)

"Thik hai phir Chauhan ji aaj shaam ko agar aap free hain toh baat aage badhate hain ofcourse after you have a talk with Geetanjali" Gajendra Chaudhary said

(Fine then Mr.Chauhan, if you are free in the evening then we can proceed with the alliance, of course after you have a talk with Geetanjali)

"Hmm better mein shaam ko milta hun phir" Mrityunjay said

(Hmm better. Then let's meet in the evening)

When after few minutes both Gajendra Chaudhary and Damini left the place, Ahalya with irritation asked "kyu kiya apne esa? Yeh log toh ache bhale haan kar rahe thay rishtey ke liye phir woh Geetanjali se baat karne ki kya zarurat......... anyhow woh toh haan karegi hi jab uski ma usko humare daulat aur shorat ke bare mein bistar (detail) se batayegi"

(Why did you do so? They were easily agreeing to this alliance then what is the need to talk with Geetanjali? Anyhow she is going to say yes once her mother tell her about the wealth and

"Mein esa kyu kiya yeh mujhe atleast tumhe toh batane ki zarurat nhi......aur rahi baat Geetanjali ki toh woh waisi nhi hai jesi tum sochti ho.......ek baar usse mil logi na toh mann moh legi woh tumhara......" Mrityunjay smiled recalling the rare but vivid encounters he had with Geetanjali. Those were enough for Mrityunjay to like Geetanjali from the core of his heart.

FANAA जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें