IZHAR

INSIDE THEIR BEDROOM

Geetanjali entered their room followed by Kartavya.
Geetanjali turned around, leaning on the piano she looked at Kartavya, who gave an awkward smile in return.

Geetanjali spoke calmly, "Kaku sa se shaadi se pehle baat hua tha, tab unhone kaha tha ki aapka do do roop hai aur dono ko hi sambhal na muskil hai ............par shaadi ke baad esa kuch feel hua nhi. Office mein uss din jo kuch kaha apne ki you aren't merciless upon your employees stands quite contradictory to what Yuvraj told a few moments ago about you being a cold-hearted beast............aap jo hain abhi mere samne, I can never imagine you smoking, drinking, street fighting, racing, verbally abusing and all"

"I do all these though" Kartavya truthfully accepted sensing the tint of anger in Geetanjali's calm tone

"Verbally abusing bhi? Yeh toh Siya ne nhi kaha tha yeh baas meine ese tuka mar ke add kar diya"

"Hmm aur gambling bhi hai list mein" Kartavya pitched for addition of another habit

"Typical bad boy Haan?" Geetanjali asked while tapping her fingers on the piano keys

"But temporarily......I mean except smoking nothing I do on a regular basis kabhi kabhar mann kar jata hai toh mein drink kar leta hun baas aur baki sab toh rarely once in a full moon day"

"Kyu? Mujhse kyu chupaya yeh?"

Kartavya came forward. He engulfed Geetanjali, his nose touched Geetanjali's nose and then played a note with his skillful hands dancing on the piano.

(Piano tune played by Kartavya)

"Kabhi school days mein koi teenage crush raha hai tumhara?" Kartavya asked

"Nhi......kyu?" Geetanjali asked

Kartavya chuckled and moved towards the window. Stressing his palms on the window wall he looked out at the sky. Moonlight fell on his face glorifying his perfectly sculpted handsome face. Geetanjali couldn't control herself from admiring his manly features.

He slightly turned his head back and answered "Toh phir shayad hi tum samajh paogi ki crush ke liye kya kya karna padta hai". Saying so he again looked at the moon.

"Matlab...ahm ahm" Geetanjali couldn't speak due to sudden coarseness in her throat. So she picked the glass kept on the table near the window.

Sipping half of the glass, she turned towards Kartavya to ask something. At that time his eyes fell on the water droplet settled on her lower lip, specifically above her red till. And just cause she was standing infront of the window, she too was blessed with the cascading moonlight which further increased her glow.

Kartavya held her neck and pushed her on the window, kissing on the red mole furiously, biting it and then sucking it. As Geetanjali was sitting on the window, the thought she would fall so inorder to maintain her balance she kept the glass on the window and held Kartavya's arm.

Their kiss turned unfortunate enough for someone when Kartavya knocked the glass with his elbow and the glass fell down, landing on Eshani's shoulder. Who screamed in pain and cursed but couldn't understand from whose window the glass came out as both Kartavya and Yuvraj's window are vertically situated to each other.

Eshani held her laptop displaying Kartavya's image and shifted to another corner of her balcony.

Inside the room, Kartavya pulled Geetanjali by her waist. He sensually nuzzled his nose in the crook of her neck and muttered "matlab yeh ki, on 5th April, you not only became my wife but my first ever crush too"

Grasping his collar, Geetanjali stilled in her place. Kartavya continued "I had to be a good boy in front of my crush, right?. How I could have revealed my bad habits in front of my crush? I had to maintain the potrait of a nice decent guy so that my crush would reciprocate my feelings..........so I had to do all this, all you are to be blamed for all this"

FANAA जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें