STEAL & KILL

Kartavya kissed Geetanjali on her nose.

"Bhuk lagi hai?" Kartavya asked, to which Geetanjali nodded like a baby.

"Mein dinner leke ati hun" Geetanjali proposed

Kartavya settled Geetanjali on the bed
and looking at her disheveled self, Kartavya said "Nhi tum rehne do........ mein lekar ata hun.....shit!! pastry bhi car mein hi bhul gaya....mein dono lekar ata hun"

Kartavya caressed her hair, tiding it in an orderly manner. He squeezed her cheeks with his left palm. "Geetanjali" he huskily said, licking her earlobe he left the room.

Geetanjali quickly entered inside the closest. She stood infront of the mirror with a stoic expression. She touched her red face and neck.

Moving close to the mirror she questioned her reflection "did you hear what he confessed?........he said I love you Geet. He said he loves me.........aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh" she screamed in happiness, like a child winning a competition for the first time.

"I can't believe o God o God o God..........I so love him.....wait wait wait I am his crush as well oh my my am gonna die today" she was beaming with a captivating smile.

She rushed towards the drawer. Quickly grabbing a pen and paper she wrote a letter to her mom. Expressing her emotions and confessions. After completing the write up, she was about to tear it but her eyes landed on Kartavya's picture hung on the wall.

She again pen down her thoughts, "Mom, I don't need to tear it anymore I got someone who will protect me and my everything" she smiled and a tear drop fell from her eye "momma never let anyone snatch him from me.....I lived without you but I doubt if I can without him ma....... please bless me to be strong to fight for me but asked God not to create a situation where I have to fight with him......I love him ma I really do....." She kissed the letter. Folding it, she placed it neatly in one of the drawers.

IN THE KITCHEN

Kartavya took the pastry packets from the car and entered the kitchen to fetch dinner.

There he found Leelawati pulling ice packs from the freezer.

"Kuch hua hai maasi?"  Kartavya asked while placing the foods inside microwave

"Haan woh Ishani is injured. Somehow a flower pot fell on her and an ugly bruise has been formed on her thigh. She is in so much pain, am worried for my baby" Leelawati stated

"Ooh!!" Was the only flat reaction Leelawati got from Kartavya in response to this

"Kartavya beta you know it will be awkward for me to put this ice pack on her thigh as you know about the age gap between me and Ishani, moreover she will throw a lot of tantrums ............ummm I was thinking if you can help her out in this as you two are close friends since ages so......." Leelawati suggested

Hearing this weird idea of help with an illogical age explanation, Kartavya's eyes bulged out. But Leelawati forgot that she is dealing with Kartavya.

"Mein bilkul help kar deta maasi without a second thought but aapko toh pata hai na my body very prone to cold. Mein ice pack zyada time pakad nhi paunga and soon will get affected by cold so it's better if you do this........send my best wishes to her please" Kartavya too game a lame excuse, tit for tat.

Kartavya started serving dinner.

"Acha thik hai.......waise I am getting the information from my sources that your dad is soon going to give you the MD's post and we soon are going to get our success" Leelawati smirked