MY HEART GOES

"holy fuck" was the first word that left Kartavya's mouth when he saw Geetanjali standing infront of him.

She stood there wearing a blood red lehenga with no make up except her red vermilion, no jewellery except her nuptial chain

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She stood there wearing a blood red lehenga with no make up except her red vermilion, no jewellery except her nuptial chain.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Her nuptial chain, which rested just above her breast valley.

For Kartavya she looked like a goddess, enchantress, temptress, seductress, anything and everything that is going to attract Kartavya towards her.

Her beauty oozing out of the colour red is dragging Kartavya towards her, like a moth to the fire, even if he knows her tantalizing passion of love is like an alluring fire which will burn him to ruins but still he wants to taste her.

Kartavya stared right into her eyes who in return didn't step down but held his gaze. There was a balanced love and lust settled in his orbs which was beguiling Geetanjali. She took deep breaths after breaths to calm her racing heart. There was no word shared between them but the way Kartavya was looking at her every curve was leaving toe curling shiver in her body.

"Geetanjali what's going on?" Kartavya asked taking a step forward

Geetanjali's feet moved backwards on their own and she answered "you love the colour red"

"I do" Kartavya accepted while taking another step.

"You wanted to see me in red" she said with a shivering voice she took another step back

"I was longing to since long" he said huskily

"In our wedding, my attire wasn't red" Geetanjali whispered but continued stepping back.

"It wasn't"

"Today our house is decorated in the same way how it was during our wedding" Geetanjali timidly said

"So?" He promptly asked while biting his lips and eyeing her appearance which semblance an elixir but in actual it's a poison, for which he is literally craving.

"You have everything. The ambience, the person, the colour, the time and the consent as well for which you were stopping yourself for a long time"

"Mein kuch samjha nhi Geetanjali" Kartavya genuinely asked by taking another step

FANAA जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें