TUM SE HI

Geetanjali was shyly looking at Kartavya who in response has tilted his head to right side giving her a coy look.

Kartavya kept the guitar aside and approached Geetanjali. But being extremely shy Geetanjali turned her heels to return back to the closet.

In a reflex Kartavya held her wrist and muttered sensually near her ear "join me in the pool"

Geetanjali nodded her head negatively.

Scrunching his nose, Kartavya asked "kyu?"

"Cause i don't know how to swim" Geetanjali shrugged

"Thank lord that you got me, a multi-talented husband" Kartavya said haughtily

"I do pray him everyday.........not to snatch you away from me" Geetanjali replied softly

Kartavya kept looking at his adorable wife-cum-crush and again pondered over his gradually developing feeling towards Geetanjali, whether it is love or a mere attraction. Kartavya gave a smile after deciding not to reach any hasty conclusion and to go by the flow.

He pushed Geetanjali inside the closet and handed her his pair of white t-shirt and olive green shorts.

"Change into these and come out quickly........am waiting for you" saying so Kartavya left the closet giving Geetanjali her privacy to change.

Looking at the pair of clothes Geetanjali contemplated whether to change into these or not but somehow mustering her courage she decided to get ready wearing these for the sake of learning swimming.

Upon wearing those she viewed herself in the full length mirror and again fell into a dilemma in deciding whether to carry on or to change into her comfort zoned attire.

"Geetanjali ho gya ki aur time lagega?" Kartavya asked

"Pata nhi" Geetanjali replied

"Kya matlab ?" Saying this Kartavya entered inside the closet. Hearing his footsteps Geetanjali dared not to turn around rather both had an eye lock looking at the mirror infront of them.

"Ready toh ho gyi ho.......phir kya dikkat hai?"

"Mein ese kese jaa sakti hun sabke samne ........ Meine pehle hi kaha tha am not comfortable in such kind of dresses"

"Geetanjali pehli baat tum Indian wear mein swim kese karogi mujhe batao? ek baari seekh jao phir jo mann woh pehen ke swim karo tum, i won't stop you........aur dusri baat , yeh mere kapde hain not any Western attire ki tum uncomfortable feel karo aur yeh itne dheele bhi toh hai kuch pata nhi chal raha tumhara curves ya shapes and all chill" Kartavya said casually

But the moment Geetanjali heard about the curves and shapes her eyes were wide with shock. Taking in her facial expression, Kartavya recalled his said words and understood the blunder he committed unknowingly.

"Bhul jao jo meine kaha, mein toh kehta rehta hun kuch bhi.........arey! tum itni intelligent ho yeh toh pata hoga tumhe ki kuch toh log kahenge logon ka kam hai kehna, kahin logon ke baton mein beet na jaye yeh swimming ka time" Kartavya tried his best to lighten up the atmosphere but he could understand that he now would be looking like a fool infront of his wifey-cum-crush after uttering such sentences.

"Lekin mein kese......." Geetanjali was about to argue again but

"Chaliye" Kartavya tugged Geetanjali's forearm dragging her out of the room before he make any other blunder in excitement of being with her inside the pool for the first time

"Kahan jaa rahe hai hum? Pool mein jaa rahe?" Geetanjali asked to re-confirm as this was the common way to the pool

"Hmm" Kartavya turned back giving her a smile he only hummed and kept dragging her

FANAA जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें