BONUS CHAPTER

Kartavya was making weird faces in order to entertain Abhigna. She was giggling looking at his face. After a few minutes, she started imitating him. She poked out her tiny tongue at Kartavya.

Geetanjali clicked a good picture of the father-daughter duo

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Geetanjali clicked a good picture of the father-daughter duo. Since she has turned 3 months it has been Kartavya's thing to bath with her and her ready along with him. Her sleep schedule was also well kept that she would wake up in the morning on time so that both father-daughter can spend their time.

5 MONTHS LATER

Abhigna has turned 8 months last week. She can defeat anyone in crawling. She would be here infront of the eyes but next second she would be no where in sight. But it wasn't much difficult for Geetanjali as she knew where to find her daughter and that is near her husband, of he is home.

Kartavya got ready and Abhigna quickly crawled near her leg. She clutched his pants and looked at Kartavya with tear filled eyes. This melted Kartavya's heart instantly.

"Aww my baby what happened ?" Kartavya cooed and this was it she started crying

"She doesn't want you to leave" Geetanjali said standing near the door with his tiffin

"I know I know.......it ok mera bachha it's okkay papa is here. I won't go"

This is now everyday's scenario. She would be entirely fine until Kartavya get dressed up in his formals. She knew that wearing of formals means Kartavya would left home and she doesn't want that.

Kartavya patted her to sleep while Geetanjali made her bed. Only after she slept, Kartavya left for work.

AFTER 1 YEAR

Kartavya and Geetanjali were sleeping in each other's arm. Their room was warm. The sunlight peeking in their room from the window.

Kartavya opened her eyes and caressed Geetanjali's hair. She too stirred in her sleep and woke up eventually.

"Good morning meri jaan (my love)" Kartavya wished in his groggy voice

"Morning" Geetanjali wished back while encircling her arms around his neck.

Kartavya leaned forward and was about to kiss her when both of them jolted. The heard a sound and then the sound turned into sharp irritating noise.

Both of them got up in haste only to Abhigna in front of the piano and pressing the keys as if she is venting her anger.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
🎉 आपने FANAA को पढ़ लिया है 🎉
FANAA जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें