TRAP

FLASHBACK CONTINUES

"Geetu.......jaan am leaving" Kartavya said

"Hmmm" Geetanjali hummed while removing the imaginary dust on his coat

"Kya hua aab achanak se? Meri jaan dukhi dukhi si kyu lag rahi hai?" Kartavya asked while caressing her cheeks

"Pehle toh mana kar diya meine apke sath chalne se par aab acha nhi lag raha ........... Pata nhi kyu I feel insanely addicted to you. Bilkul mann nhi kar raha aapko jane dene ke liye"

Kartavya took a deep sigh and scrutinized Geetanjali's appearance "agli baar tum mana karogi na tab utha ke le jaunga .......zyada freedom of choice deta hun na tabhi galat decision leti ho"

"Oyeee.......aap kon hote hai mujhe freedom of choice dene wale.....yeh toh mujhe Indian government ne pehle se hi de rakha hai via constitution" Geetanjali huffed with both of her fists beside her waist.

"Aab hui na baat......esi wali bloomy Geetu achi lagti hai not the gloomy Geetu" Kartavya kissed her puffed cheeks

"Acha aap yeh batao ki kya lane wale hai aap mere liye?"

"Mein khud return aa jaunga kya yehi kafi nhi?"

"Seriously" Geetanjali scrunched her nose

"Seriously" Kartavya bit her nose

"Oouuu" Geetanjali hissed

"Oouuu" Kartavya mimicked

"Come soon"

"I will but you take care of yourself. Last time ki tarah agar rona dhona hua hoga na then......."

"Then what?"

Kartavya leaned down towards her ear and whispered "Then even if you beg am neither gonna release you nor gonna give you your release"

Geetanjali blinked her eyes furiously trying to control her blush. She gulped while her toes curled hearing his words spoken with huskiness.

"Can you please kiss me?" Geetanjali asked meekly

Kartavya sighed with a soft smile on his lips and kissed her mole sensually. The kiss was erotic, filled with longingness and unsaid promises of reunion.

"Ayee meri jaan....ese rokogi toh sach mein ruk jaungaa" Kartavya spoke keeping his lips extremely close to hers, that while speaking their lips were getting brushed with each other.

"Promise you gonna come soon" Geetanjali hid her face in his chest

"Hmm" Kartavya hummed while kissing her forehead. They both stood in silence enjoying each other's embrace.

"Mein yahin aap ka intezaar karungi.......aur orchids ache lagte hain mujhe" Geetanjali said

Kartavya smiled and squeezed her cheeks lovingly and left in his car while Geetanjali kept waving her hand till his car disappeared from her eyesight.

AFTER 5 DAYS

"Bahurani sa......" an elderly woman called Geetanjali who was watering the plants with the gardener

Geetanjali turned back with furrowed brows to look at the maid. "kya baat hai?" She politely asked

"Woh bahurani sa, aapke naam ki chitthi ayi hai" the elderly maid said and forwarded the letter.

Geetanjali took the letter and grinned looking at the name of the sender. She  handed over the sprinkler to the gardener and ran to the backyard.

"Lagta hai Kartavya hukum ki chitthi ayee hai" the gardener said