BEPANAAH

IN THE MORNING

Geetanjali woke up due to the warm bright sunlight spread in the room. Removing several strands of hair from her face. Turning her head towards the left she found Kartavya sleeping on his stomach. She caressed his hair.

She was about to cover both of them when she realised their position. Kartavya sleeping on her cleavage, his face stuffed in between her bosoms. While he has his protective wings wrapped around her waist.

Hues of red spread across her face and neck. She didn't want to wake him up cause then it will be embarrassing for her to face him after being in an intimate position.

She was trying to cover her chest as much as possible. Her futile trials came to an abrupt halt when Kartavya delicately placed a kiss above her right breast.

"All mine to see, stop trying to hide" Kartavya murmured hoarsely and buried his face more in her chest if possible.

"Kartavya ji" Geetanjali shyly whispered

Kartavya snapped his eyes, staring at her deeply. Geetanjali meekly covered his eyes with her palm. Kartavya chuckled and dipped his head in her breasts' valley and this time for the sake of teasing Geetanjali more, he nuzzled his nose horizontally and then vertically.

 Kartavya chuckled and dipped his head in her breasts' valley and this time for the sake of teasing Geetanjali more, he nuzzled his nose horizontally and then vertically

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Geetanjali bit her lips due to re-occurence of the same sensation throughout her body. She grabbed his hair on his nape, throwing her head back. Erotic excitement invading her rational thinking. Kartavya clutched her right wrist pinning it above her head while his right hand shaped her left breast. All this while Kartavya kept peppering wet sloppy kisses on her neck, chest and waist. Geetanjali kept caressing his nape, silently encouraging him to continue with his act.

'ddddrinnnnnnnnnnggggggg'........Their sensual romance came to a halt with the annoying buzz of the alarm set in phone.

Kartavya groaned and quickly pressed the power button without bothering to turn off the alarm. By the moment he returned back to his previous position, Geetanjali had already covered herself with the quilt.

Kartavya grabbed the quilt to detach it from Geetanjali but she nodded her head negatively.

"What?" Kartavya asked innocently

"Time dekhiye......work out nhi karna aapko?"

"Ek din work out nhi karunga toh less hot and handsome nhi dikhunga...........par biwi se pyaar nhi karunga toh mere chehre par glow nhi aayega" Kartavya excused

"Yeh pyaar aur glow ka kya relation hai?" Geetanjali asked furrowing her brows

"Yeh toh mujhe aap achese bata paenge meri jaan.....ki kyu just after a few kisses you are glowing like a bloom in winter?" Kartavya smirked while drawing patterns on her gleaming flushed cheeks with his fingers tips

Geetanjali tried to be reticent about her facial expressions. She closed her eyes tightly praying for her escape. She slightly pushed Kartavya and sat on the bed.

FANAA जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें