TORMENTED

FLASHBACK CONTINUOUS

"Ssshhh meri jaan .......don't cry abhi toh meine kuch kiya bhi nhi hai" Vikrant whispered while holding both sides of her shoulder.

Hearing the endearment 'meri jaan' which only Kartavya calls her, she snapped her head in Vikrant's direction.

"Kya hua ? Yehi bulata hai na Kartavya tumhe? Apni jaan keh kar, par tumhe kya malum ki yeh sunn kar meri jaan kitna jalti hai.........jab se hosh sambhala hai ussi ko chaha hai.....itni saal ka lagaan aur intezaar mein tumhe chinne nhi dungi" Ishani said

"Arey iski toh adat hi hai chinne ki .... Koi bhi cheez ko yeh kuch kar ke na kar ke chinn hi leti hai" Divya scowled

"Toh phir kyu na Geetanjali se bhi kuch chinn liya jaye" Damini said while crisscrossing the scissor.

All four of them were surrounding her. Geetanjali was fear stricken. The memories of her childhood are running marathon in her brain. Every single incident starting from her mother's death, which was a blow to her in this lifetime flashed infront of her eyes. There words turned incoherent as her cruel memories took a toll over her brain.

Vikrant caressed her long waist length hair, sniffing it lustfully. "Kya baal hain tumhare Geetanjali. Hawa mein ese lehrate hain ki mera mann moh lete hain" Vikrant said while rolling the strands of her hair around his finger.

Geetanjali snatched her hair from Vikrant's hand and was about to rebuke but her movements halted due to enormous shock. Things happened so fast that she couldn't figure out how to react. Her long silky bouncy hair is now on her palm detached from her head. Damini has successfully accomplished her threatening by cutting her waist length hair to her shoulder length.

She recalled the images that she has asked Yuvraj to send it to Kartavya in order to tease him.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Divya pushed Geetanjali and she fell on the ground. Instinctively her palm moved towards her belly.

"Fuck ..... fuck fuck fuck......are you pregnant?" Ishani asked

Geetanjali was unable to open her eyes due to harsh sunrays and tears blurring her vision.

"I asked something damn it ........ answer me , are you fucking pregnant?" Ishani gritted her teeth while holding Geetanjali's jaw in a deadly grip.

"Aah!" Geetanjali moaned in pain

"Bloody whore......sharm nhi ayee....haan? Janti thi na mein Kartavya se pyaar karti hun still iske saath yeh sab kya?" Ishani yanked her jaw with disgust

Geetanjali crawled back in fear. Her back got collided with Vikrant's feet. She turned back to look at him. Vikrant crouched down, coming extremely close to Geetanjali's face. She was breathing heavily, extremely afraid that she couldn't even plead for her life.

Her brain was numb like her hands and feet. Several things running in her mind with a particular voice prominent in her mind, chatting continuously Kartavya's name.

FANAA जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें