Faith Chapter 2

Beep.. Beep went my alarm clock. Turning it off I got up and jumped in the shower Jumping out the shower I put on my white ripped jeans and black shirt and my black heels. Walking down the stairs and eating breakfast. Good morning I said to everyone. My father looked up from the newspaper and said "morning hun and smiles at me. turning around my mom say hun hurry up your gonna be late. Hurrying to eat my food ,I grab my key and phone and walk outside to see Cat waiting for me. Getting in my black hummer we rushed off to school. Pulling up to school there were NO parking spots. So I parked in the teachers parking lot. Walking up to school all eyes on us. Girls glaring and guys looking at us with lustful eyes.

Heading straight for the doors we walk to the main office and ask for our timetables. Looking up at was a women with brown hair to her neck in her mid 40's what's your names. Aaliyah Carter and Cat Edwards we say. Oh,here you are ladies she said smiling at us. We thanked her and walked down the hall. What classes do you have Cat asked me. Comparing our timetables we found out that we have all the same classes. Also our lockers are right next to each other.

The bell rang telling us to go to first period grabbing our books we walked off to math class. Walking into the class all eyes on us. Taking a seat in the back table and a girl walked up to us and asked to sit. Her name was Alisa she had nice black her that went to her mid-back. We sat and talked and found out that we all have the same classes. Also that she was from the Black Moon Pack.

Sitting down in Math and hearing girls whisper "did you see the new English teacher". Not listening to them We just went back to talking. Waiting for the teacher to get to class I take out my notebook and start drawing and listening to music. I didn't hear the teacher walk in. Bringing me out of my little dazed was Cat by taping me and pointing to the teacher. Taking my earphones out asking what then I heard the most annoying voice ever.Looking up I saw an old man. Then he said put the phone away. I looked at him and said you weren't here on time so I had to entertain myself. He looked back at me with anger and told me that I had dentition. Not wanting to get in more trouble I put my phone away.

The day went by pretty slow but it was finally lunch. Me, Cat and Alisa all walked in to the cafe together, we grabbed our lunch and sat down and started talking. In the middle of lunch a girl walked in and started talking to Alisa and then she introduced her self. Her name was Layla she had long brown hair and brown eyes.She was the Alpha's daughter like me. So we found out that we have gym together and art after that. The bell ring and we made our way to gym and sat on the top of the bleachers.

Finally it is the last period of the day and I really just wanna go home. We walked in and sat in the back and waited for the teacher to walk in. After about an half in hour the door opened and in walked in the teacher. After the door shut my wolf Raven started to jump around and I started to smell this amazing scent. It smelt like mint and pines. I looked up and Raven yelled MATE in my head. Shaking my head I quickly put my head down and just tried to avoid him. When he did role call I just did a low "here" because is voice was so strong and powerful. The bell had finally ring and I got up and grabbed all my things and ran out of the classroom. Making it to my locker I put the books I don't need in my locker and the ones I need in my book bag. Cat and Alisa finally made it over to our lockers and asked why I bolted out the class like that. Telling them that Mr. Matthew was my mate and how I didn't want a mate. Heading towards the door but Cat stopped me and reminded me that I still had to go to detention or my dad would be upset with me. Sighing I make my way to the office to find out where detention is held.Making it in the office I asked the lady and she tell me in room 218. Thinking I start to walk to the class and when I finally reach it I realize that it is Mr. Matthew's class. Walking in I see him sitting at his desk reading a book,but when i shut the door his eyes snap up to mine. We started into each others eyes for a minute then I broke my gaze. Clearing his throat he asked what I needed and I told him that I was here for detention. He told me to have a seat. I asked him was he in charge of detention, he said yes. Sighing knowing that this was gonna be a long hour I put my head phones in and turned my music all the way up.