Faith Chapter 24

The picture is the room that she was in while being taken.

(Aaliyah pov)

Jade has been helping me get through being kidnapped. She is also here against her will and wanted to meet her mate but Alpha David killed her parents and took her with him. She is like a maid in this pack everyone picks on her she said. Hearing knocking on my door I say come in and jade walks I and says that alpha wants you to eat. What would you like to eat miss jade asked. Sighing telling her that I dint want anything. She reminds me that if I don't eat or do what the alpha says that he will take it out in her.

I felt bad for jade, so I told her to make a sandwich with some chips and a soda. She left after that to go get my food. Then the door opened and it was Alpha David. Sighing I turned my back to him and said I have nothing to say to you. Being turned around roughly alpha David yelled in my fave telling me that I'm gonna have to talk to him sometime soon because I'm not leaving. Telling him that I'm only going to talk to jade and no one else he got mad and left but slammed the door.

A few minutes later jade walked in with a tray of snacks. Asking her why did she get all this food. She told me that the alpha said that Could only eat what I asked for and nothing else since I don't want to talk to him that I'm gonna strave. Jumping up hugging jade she jumped and then hugged me back I told her that when I get out if here I'm make sure she gets out too. Eating half of the food already jade was being called out of the room for something but then I hear yelling and screaming. Flipping up not knowing if it was jade or not but then I heard alpha David go "you stupid peasant I told you to let her starve didn't I". Hearing jade let out a real quiet yes only to my wolf ears. The alpha gold her to go to her room and that he will deal with her in a minute. Jade cried silently and began begging him not to punish her but that only made the alpha more upset and then a loud smack was heard that shook the whole house. Jade screamed loudly, crying and sobbing all over the place then alpha David said "NOW GET UP TO YOUR FUCKING ROOM SLAVE" in his alpha tone.

Hearing little footsteps pass the room I was in I could hear her crying still. Like an half an hour later I heard bigger footsteps walk past and then I hear jade screaming and the alpha beating her, wincing every time she gets hit or screams thinking how can that poor girl put up with this much abuse for so long. Thinking to my self that when I get saved that I'm taking jade away from all this.

The beating have stopped now and the alpha had left after he beat Jade. Opening my door Jade walked in and said that she couldn't let me go through what she has been her while life and that she was a going to help me get out of this. She also told me that she overheard a conversation between alpha David and some saying that they have to stop Aaron and his pack forming coming here. My heart swelled knowing that my mate and my pack are out looking for me. She said that when the fight is going on she will take me to the outside and help me find Aaron. Thanking her so much I hug her and she winced in pain, pulling back slightly she said that is the least she could do. Turning to Jade I tell her that" you got a big heart and that you don't deserve this".

(Fast fowards time)
It was late at night and I couldn't sleep because of the pain for being away from my mate for too long. Then there was a big BANG and it shook the whole house. Thinking that it was my mate coming to save me I ran to the door and listened to the sounds. The sounds were of the guys playing around downstairs. Sighing I lay back down and try to close my eyes hoping sleep comes to me.

Waking up I see that I'm still here it has been about a week now I don't know how much more I could take and I am only feed bread and water nothing else. Jade brings me to the bathroom and when the alpha wants to see me she is allowed to talk to me then. Other then that she not allowed near me. Hoping that Aaron comes soon because I feel sick to my stomach and don't know how much more I can take.