Faith Chapter 14

(Layla's POV)

Laying down with Luke I start to think about how Alisa and Mark have marked each other and if I should let Luke Mark me. Sighing I try to forget about the through but can't. Like looks down at me and asks what am I thinking about. Wondering if I should tell him or not so I decided to tell him. Taking a deep breath I say " I was Thinking of you marking me". Luke sits straight up and looks at me and says " that I don't have to rush anything he will wait". Feeling even more bad I just nod. Then I say something that shocks Luke the most.

(Luke's POV )
I am 5"11. I have short brown hair made into a quiff. Also I am so happy that we moved to California and that I met my mate. I have waited so long to meet her.
Talking with Layla I really do want to Mark her as mine brown I know that she isn't ready. Laying back down I hear Layla say that she wanted me to mark her. Looking at her quickly I ask her if she is sure. She just smiles and nods saying that "she's ready". Not knowing if she is really sure I tell her no. She looks so hurt and heartbroken. Then she get up and runs to the bathroom and locks the door. Getting up I go and knock on the door and hear her crying. Telling her to open the door so we can talk but she just says no. Getting upset I start banging on the door and yelling " OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR NOW LAYLA". Hearing shuffling she open the door and yells at me.
"DON'T YOU DARE YELL AT ME"! Calming myself down I tell hard why I said I won't mark her. "I just want to make sure that this is what you want". Smiling she looks up at me and says that "this is what she wants, to only be mine".
Grinng I start to kiss her then I kiss her jaw and then I kiss her neck. Getting to the spot whetstone I would mark her I look at her one more time and she nods. Then my caves come out and I bit into her. After I lick up her blood and tell her to get some rest.
Walking towards the door she sits up and ask "where are you going". Telling her down stairs . She rush toward me and say "lay with me please " giving me her puppy dog eyes. Shaking my head saying "how can I say no to that lovely face. Walking her back over to the bed I lay her down and get in bed with her. Then I hear her soft heart beats and then I drift off to sleep to the of her heartbeats with a smile on my face.