Faith Chapter 13

(Alisa's POV)

Waking up I felt an arm wrapped around my waist. Looking around I see that the arm leads to my handsome mate. Then suddenly I had to go pee. Trying to get out of Mark's tight grip (tried) but he just tighten his on my waist. Shaking him lightly "Mark wake I have to go pee". "No lay back " he said.
Getting annoyed I yell at him "MARK GET UP OR I AM GOING TO PEE IN YOUR BED ON YOU". After that make let go of me and I rushed off to the bathroom. Finishing my deed I wash my hand and look up. Then I noticed something. Mark had marked me. Leaving the bathroom I walk into the room and start yelling at Mark asking Why didn't he ask permission to mark me. Chuckling he said that I did give him permission and then I passed out.

(Mark's POV) I am 19 years old. I have short black hair. Im 5"12 and I work out and I just found my mate and couldn't be more happier. Also I'm the third in command.

Alisa looked so angry when she came out the bathroom. She started Telling that I marked her without permission. After telling her the story she relaxed and apologize for snapping on me. Grabbing her and putting her on my lap I tell that It's Ok.

*Later that night*
Mark's POV
I got called away to do some pack business so I had to leave Alisa. She said it was Ok and that she was going to meet with the girls. Kissing her cheek I told her if she needs anything or if anything goes wrong to mindlink me or text. Then I kissed her one last time and left.
Alisa's POV
Feeling sad that Mark had left I got up and put on a hair of shirts and a shirt and went to meet the girls at Liyah house. Driving there I thought of how I was going to tell them that Mark had marked me with out them freaking out. Getting out of the car I walk inside and see the girls setting up for movie night. Seeing all the girls I know that it really is serious pack business. Sitting on the love seat I bit my nails thinking if I should just tell them now or let them find out on their own. Then Cat runs up behind me and yells "BOO" I SCREAMED and fell on the floor. All the girls laughed except Cat. She then asked Why I smelled different and what is the Mark on my neck. That made all the girls stop laughing and look at me. Blushing I lowly say that Mark had marked me as his. They all yelled WHAT!!!!! Staying quiet for a minute or so I repeat that Mark had marked me. It goes silent for a moment then they all say that is awesome and asked if it hurted. I told them no and then we watched movies and talked about our mates. Then our mates all walked through the door in all their gorly. They all sat and watched movies with us. Then we all went home for the night.