Faith Chapter 5

(Aaliyah pov)

Waking up the next day to find no one in the room. I get up and put on my shoes and headed downstairs. Walking into the kitchen seeing everyone sitting down eating breakfast. Clearing my throat everyone looked at me and I asked what's for breakfast, the girls smiled and said to sit down that I will be served in a minute.

My plate came out two minutes later with eggs, bacon, sausage, and grits. Beginging to eat I saw the chair next to me move and a person sit down. After that person sat down my wolf, Raven started to get all jumpy and I came to the fact that our mate was sitting next to us. Looking up at him he smiles and winks. Shaking my head I continue to eat my food then tell the girl that we should go shopping today. Agreeing Layla goes to get ready and we tell her that we will meet her and Alisa went to go get ready.

Driving home we hop out the car and run to our houses, Cat's room is straight across from mine so open our windows and talk to each other. I went to hop in the shower and curled my hair then held up an outfit to the window to see what Cat would say. She said no then I picked up a pair of light jeans and a light and dark blue shirt , she gave me two thumbs ups. Then she held up a crop top and some black ripped jeans, giving her two thumbs back she ran and got dressed. After putting in my heels I put my phone and headphones in my purse and keys and walk down stairs. When I was about to walk out the door my brother Luke grabbed my arm and whispered in my hear "why didn't you tell me you found your mate". Gasping I turn and look at him and ask how do you know that? He said thay he had his ways and said "answer my question now Lyiah". Sighing I tell him every thing and he says "you do know that he is going to become our alpha right"? Nodding my head ask feel tears coming up but blink them away and ask him not to tell mom and dad yet. Huffing he said ok and said that he has my back no matter what happens. Smiing I kiss his cheek and say that you.

Running out to the car as fast ask I can in my heels Cat is already at the car. Hoping in I start the car and Cat jumps in and asked "what the hell happened". Sniffing I tell her that Like knows and won't tell our parents and will stick by me no matter what. Hugging me she said that she will be by my side too. Smiling we start driving and turn on the radio listening to I Really Don't Care by Demi and Cher. Singing all the way yo the mall getting looked at weird by others in their cars, but we just kept singing louder and louder.

Finally we pull up to the mall and call Alisa and ask her where are they. She folds us that they were in the food court, walking towards the food court we see the girls and head to forever 21 to look at their shirts. Going from store to store I began to get tried of walking in my heels. Asking the girls if we could go home now and they say one more store. Groaning I ask what store and they say you will see. Sighing we keep walking and end up in front of Victoria Secret, shaking my head saying "no no no I'm not going in there. The girls sigh and say it will be the last store and then we could go home. Walking I look at the clothes and things til Layla pulls me to the back of the store wear the bras and panties are. She told me that I had to by some or we aren't leaving out of here.

Finally I pick up some bras and panties and pay for them and head it of the store. Before leaving we decided to grab a bit to eat so we went back to the food court and sat and ate. We all ate different things I had subways, Cat had Taco Bell, Alisa had Wendy's and Layla had Annie's Pretzels. We laughed and giggled then I had to go pee and I got up to use the bathroom. Walking into the bathroom I use it and wash my hands and check my hair and then leave the bathroom. On the way back to the girls I ran into this group of guys and one grabbed my arm and pulled me close.

My wolf Raven growled and tried to pull away but the guy would just tighten his grip only arm. Leaning down He whispered in my ear "hey there sweet checks where do you think your rushing off to so quickly". Pushing him back I say none of your business and walk away. Thwn he grabbed me roughly and pushed me up against the wall and started kissing down my neck and I thrashed around trying to get him off of me. Pushing him off slightly he just pushed me harder and finished kissing my neck. I realized that he is stronger than me and I won't be able to push him off so I just began to cry.