Faith Chapter 7

(Aaliyah POV)

Getting ready for the alpha dinner. I went and hoped in the shower washed my hair. Then I walked to my closet trying to fund something to wear. Calling Cat asking her yo help me pick out an outfit. She said she will be over in 10 minutes. Waiting for Cat I plugged in my flat iron and waited for it to heat up. On the dot Cat came Walking in my room. Looking threw my closet she found a black and blue dress and a pair of white heels. Rushing off to the bathroom I get dress. Then I straightened my hair and put a blue bow in my hair. Putting some makeup on which contained blush and lipgloss.
Walking down stair seeing everyone waiting. My parents told me I look wonderful. My brother looked shocked. Cat just smiled at me and said you look beautiful. Walking out the door to the car we drive off to ghetto alpha's house. Getting to the alpha house we get out the car and knock on the door. Then Luke started sniffing the air asking what was that sent. Opening the door stood two middle age people and a girl around my age.

Looking up Luke said mate and hugged her. Then we walked in and introduced ourselves. Finding out that the middle age people were the older alpha and Luna named Logan and Lilly. Luke's mate name is Layla.

Entering the living room we took a seat then a man our mine and Cat's age walked in. Cat looks up and they meet and at the same time they say mate. Running up to her he pulls her in for a bone crushing hug. Telling us his name was Jace and that he was the beta. Then walked in Alisa and a guy holding her waist.
Running over to us she told is that she had found her mate and he was the third in common name Mark. Then hearing footsteps coming down the stair I smelled that wonderful smell again and new it was my mate. Stopping at the bottom looking at his outfit he looked very handsome. Wearing a white shirt and black jeans. Seeing that he caught me checking him out he smirked. Then his eyes truned pitch black with lust and anger? Walking over to me he pulled me close and told me that I needed to change because I was showing to much of what was his. Pulling away I snapped at him and said I wasn't his and I'm not gonna change. Then Lily said that dinner was ready.

Sitting next to Aaron on his right was his dad and mom. Then next to them was Luke and Layla. At the other end went my mom and dad. Then Alisa and Mark. Then Cat and Jace. Leaving the only seat left was next to Aaron. Not wanting to sit next to him I asked Jace if we could switch spots. At first he didn't want to but he said "yes Luna".

Stting down I jump when we hear a loud growl coming from Aaron. Looking up seeing he was pissed. Pushing his seat he got up and walked over to me and picked me up. Telling him to put me down. Sitting back in his seat he put me in his lap and I tried getting out but he just held me tighter. Giving up I just sat there. Finishing dinner we talked and Aaron still wouldn't let go of me an idea hoped in my head.  Realizing that he had just told my family and his family that we are mates!

What do you think will happen next???? Sorry for the long chapter guys.