Faith Chapter 26

(Aaliyah's pov)

Me and Aaron walked into the restaurant hand in hand with Cody on my hip. Everyone was seated and smiling, I turned to Aaron and asked "why are we here. He stood up and cleared his throat and said "today we are gathered here to introduce a new pack member ".

Looking up at Aaron I ask who is the new pack member and he says let me finish. He continue and say I would like everyone to welcome Jade to the Black Rose pack. Feeling shocked I look around for jade and see her walking towards me, I get up and run and hug her. Then turning back to Aaron I mouth a "thank you". He smiles and nodded.

Dragging Jade over to the table and told her what everyone was and how we all should hang out. Jade fit in with everyone just perfect the girls semmed to like her they have planned to take her shopping for some clothes. We finished our dinner and got up to leave.

Getting in the car I turn back to Aaron and leaned over and kissed him passionate and thanked him again. He smiled and said "anything to make you smile doll". We drove back to the pack house and walked into the living room where everyone was sitting. We sat on the love seat and asked everyone what they wanted to do right now.

Cat said we should watch movies and relax and tomorrow we will go shopping. Going up stairs I change into some shorts and a ting top. Then I went back down stairs and see the girls picking out the movie and the guys walk in with blankets and snacks for the movies. Looking at Aaron to see he is wearing basketball shorts and a white shirt the is showing of his amazing abs.

Sitting down with the girls asking what movies they picked and they said "cabin in the woods, Mama,The Pruge. Putting the blankets down I lay next to Aaron and snuggle into him while the movie begans. Throughout have of the movie I was shaking in Aaron's arms and he was trying not to laugh at me.

Looking around the room I see all the girls shaking in their mates arms. Then I see jade sitting by herself shaking. I pulled the covers off of me and got up and walked towards her avoiding Aaron ask me where I'm going.

When I reach her she looks up at me and I smile and hug her and tell it's okay. She hugged me back and then we heard more footsteps and looked up to see the rest of the girls with some chips and two blankets. We all sit down and wrap the blankets around us and watch the movie. Turning to the guys they all look upset that their mates left them but the girls just laugh and look back at the movie.

Finally I feel sleepy and and ask Aaron to carry me upstairs. Then I feel my body hit a soft bed and covers over my body and snuggle into the bed. Then the bed dips down next to me and arms wrap around me and pull me close.

(Jade's pov)
After Aaliyah showed me my room I went to lay down and looked at the ceiling, thinking about how the pack just took me in like that. I never felt that, what it's like to have friends or to feel loved. I still haven't found my mate and don't think I will.

Sighing I roll over and go to sleep thinking about going out shopping with the girls then remember that I don't have any money.

The Next day
Hearing some one knock on my door I get up and open it to see Cat,Alisa,Layla and Aaliyah standing there with clothes and make up and hair products. They walked into my room and told me to get in the shower and hurry up. Hoping in the shower I wash my hair and body then shave .

Getting out Alisa hands me some clothes and I put them on and look in the mirror I was wearing high waisted shorts,and a black v-neck shirt. Walking out I am being pulled to a chair and then Cat starts doing my hair while Layla and Aaliyah do my make up. When they finish I look in the mirror and gasp at the person. My hair was straighten and I had a little eyes shadow and some lip gloss.

Thanking them and sliding on a pair of sandals we walk down the stairs and the guys are waiting and they hug their mares and hand them their credit card. The girls pull me out the door and into a hummer asking whose car us this. Aaliyah says it's her's.

Hoping in the car we start driving and turn up the radio and the song Tattooed Heart by Ariana Grande played and I began singing. By the end of the song the girls were looking at me and smiling. Asking why they were looking at me like that they all say "that was amazing I never you could sing like that". I blush and say yeah but I never sing in front of people. They all laugh and and say they all sing too but only with each other.

Then we pulled up to the mall and got out and headed inside. Walking around they pulled me into Forever 21 and staryed looking around, after awhile they noticed that I wasn't looking at anything. They stopped and asked me why I wasn't looking around sighing I told them that I didn't have any money to buy anything. They laugh and say that they were paying for it and I said no that they couldn't and they said they would and their not taking no for an answer.

Sighing I give in and start looking around. I ended up getting some jeans and some shirts and some sandals and flats. Then we went to H&M and got some dresses and more pants and shirts. Then we walked past Victoria Secret and the girls walked in and I stopped and the girls turned and pulled me in. I got some bras and panties.

Finally we left and went back home. Getting out the car the guys we're out playing football and stopped when they saw the car pull up and helped bring the bags in. After putting all my stuff away I go downstairs and the girls are making lunch for everyone I sit down and talk with them.

Then I start to smell this amazing sent and ask the girls if they smell that. They say no but smile at me. I follow the sent outside and look around and see someone sniffing the air then his eyes meet me and he says "Mate". In the blink of an eye he was standing in front of me he asked what my name was and I told him. He told me his was Jasper and he was the pack doctor's son. Smiling we walk back in the house and get to know each other.