Faith Chapter 30

(Aaliyah's pov)

Me and the girls decided to the clean the house and sit in the couch and wait for the guys. Half and hour later the boys walked through the door playing around as usual. Turning the tv on I ask the boys what's for dinner and they save Chicken Alfredo with broccoli. Smiling knowing that it's my favorite I say ok and start flicking through the channels. Stopping on the USA channel I began to watch SVU. Watching SVU for about two hours long the guys set the table and made the plates for dinner. Turning the tv off the girls and I got up and walked to the table to eat. Sitting down we began to have small talk. Bringing some of the food to my mouth I moan at how good the food is. Then Aaron mindlinked me that he loved that sound.

Smiling I shut off the mindlinked with him and the guys remembering the plan. Looking at the girls I nod my head telling them to cut off all communication with the guys. We ate dinner in silence then me and the girls offered to wash the dishes and straight up. After we got done with the dishes I told the girls to make the guys let us sleep in one room like a little girls night. we walked up the stairs and went into our rooms. Aaron was laying on the bed with basketball shorts texting on his phone. Moving closer to him I sit next to him on the bed and give him my puppy dog eyes and ask him " can me and the girls use our room as a girls night please". He looked at me then was having a inner convo with I'm guessing the guys. Sighing he said sure and I jumped up and down and clapped my hands. A few minutes later the girls were at the door and Aaron got up to leave but turned around and went to kiss me but I moved. Looking at me weird he asked what was wrong I just shook my head. Trying to kiss me again I moved again and he said that he wasn't leaving unless he got a kiss. Kissing him on the cheek really quick then I ran and got on the bed with the rest of the girls. Walking out the door he said that wasn't a kiss but shut the door. Telling the girls that was close and that we needed to start prank the guys back. We decided that we will began the pranks with the guys in the morning.

Waking up I turn over and wake the girls up and tell them to remember the plan. I went into the bathroom to do my daily routine and then walked out and through on a mickey mouse shirt with grey jeans and some sneakers and my grey beanie. Grabbing my bag I head down stairs and see the girls sitting down with the very unhappy looking guys. Sitting down I began to eat my plate in silence and then ask the girls if they are ready. Hopping in Alisa's car ( a black Range Rover) we head towards school. Asking the girls why did the guys look angry and they said that they were angry because we won't talk to them. Leaning back I sit in silence and we pull up to school, when we walk in everyone is looking at us like we were some type of alien. Rolling my eyes I head to my locker and grab my books and walking off to math. Today went by pretty fast because the next thing I know we are heading to Aaron's class. Putting my head down I walk to my seat and have a small chat with the girls. They all have a smile on their face. Asking why they were smiling they just point ahead and say watch. Turning around I see Aaron getting ready to take a seat and I catch on to what they meant. Once he sat down it sounded like he had just farted but it was only a whoop cushion. Aaron got up and healed up the whoop cushion and asked who was behind it. No one answered him because we were to busy laughing. Aaron growled and the whole class went quiet because we were all wolfs in this class and he was the alpha. Me and the girls tried to hold in our laughs but couldn't and started laughing again.

After we caught are breaths the bell rings and Aaron called for us to stay back. Sitting back in our seats he ask us why are we trying to show off. Scoffing at him I mumble "we aren't showing off more like payback". Thinking that he didn't hear me but forgetting about his wolf hearing skills. He step towards me and ask what did I say. Getting annoyed I repeat what I said a little louder. He snaps and ask payback for what? Glaring at him like he didn't know what I meant so I decided to in lighten him. I'm talking about getting payback on you guys for pranking us the other day. As if knowing what I said was true his face went to a soft expression. Shaking his head he said if I know that you girls would get this upset I won't have done it. Not forgiving him I scoff and walk out the classroom with the girls hot on my tail.
Getting home I tell the girls that we are gonna have to speed the plan up and prank the boys now. So we put our plan into action. We all went to our rooms and put hair dye back into the guys shampoo and out tanning lotion in their body washes. Then went and put honey in their slippers. Also we put itching power in their boxers then took their shaving cream and switch it with whip cream. After we were done we went to cook dinner, we made meatloaf and mash potatoes with gravy and corn. I made dessert too which was a pecan pie knowing that the guys only eat that with whip cream. After severing dinner we all ate and Aaron brought up the pranking incident. Telling him that we were over it and that it was all behind us now. Then I severed the dessert and grabbed the shaving cream and put it in the pie for the guys and the real whip cream on the girls. Me and the girls sat back and watch the guys eat the pie then the whip cream. Realizing that it wasn't whip cream they spit it out and ask what that was and I said that was payback bitches. Then high fives the girls. The guys cleaned up and we all went to bed. The next morning we woke up to five loud growls and ran out our rooms and into the living room. Minutes later the guys walked in with grey hair and asked what the hell. Telling them that it is wash able and what we did. The guys said that we deserve it and I said hey we could watch your faces over again because we recorded it and they didn't record us. Laughing Aaron said do you really think that we didn't record you guys. Pouting I say fine the prank war is over and that we should all just go out to eat and catch a movie. Eveyone agreed and went to get ready.