Faith Chapter 18

(Aaron's pov)
That fucking dip shit had his hands all over my fucking mate. A growl escaped my mouth and i walked over to them and snatched her out of his hands. I started to punch gis face repeatedly and telling him that she is mine. Snapping out of my thoughts by hands touching me and i looked vack and notice it was my lovely Aaliyah. Getting off of the guy i pull her into a big bear hug. Telling her that she is ok and that i will always protect her and never let anything happen to her.

(Aaliyah pov)
Hugging Aaron back and thanking him for saving me. He shook his head and said that he would always be here for me. Getting back into the car we all head home. Walking into the i go and hop in the shower and wash that mans sent off of me. Then i go and lay doen and 10 minutes later Aaron came in and laid with me.

The next day*****
Waking up to my alarm clock going pff groaning I hit the alarm and walk into the bathroom and wash up and brush my teeth. Walking into the closet i put on my white ripped jeans and white short with my black and white sneakers. Throwing my hair up in a bun. Walking downstairs i heae everyone talking. Sitting down i eat breakfast and tell my mom and dad bye and head put the door. Pulling up at school I see the gilrs and walk over to them. Talking for a while i head inside to my locker and then go off to see Aaron before class starts.

Getting to his class i open the door andsee that same bitch from last time. I think her name was Anna. She was touching all over Aaron's chest telling him how strong he was and how she could please him. Taking a look at Aaron seeing he is trti to push her away and then his head snapped to mine. Then that bitch did something that really made me want to rip her freaking head off. She KISSED him.

All I saw was red and i let my wolf take over. The next thing i know is i have Anna up against the wall and punching her in the face. Then throwing her across the room. She got back up and punched me and then we just went blow for blow.
About five minutes later we hear a deep husky voice yell STOP!!!

Looking up i see a very pissed off alpha and let go of Anna. Then Aaron yells in his alpha voice "never disrespect my mate or your future luna again or you will be punished ". Anna bowed her head in submitt. Then Aaron told her to get put and she whined and ran out the door. Then he looked back at me and said that we would talk about this later. I went to ask why but the bell rang so i just sighed and walked to my seat knowing that this is going to be a long day.