Faith Chapter 27

(Aliyah's pov)
Waking up feeling like I had no needed to be near Aaron. Rolling out of bed I go hop in the shower and wash my hair and body.

Then I rap my robe around me and walk to my side of the closet and pull out a pair of dark blue jeans and a black shirt and my black and white sneakers. Also I throw on my hat the says bad bitch. Walking back into the bathroom I straighten my hair and brush my teeth and head down stairs. Making my way to the kitchen I see the girls and their mates all in the kitchen, they didn't notice me so I poured my self some coffee and sat down then asked where is Aaron.

They all jumped and said that he left for work already and that he would see me at lunch. So getting up and grabbing my keys, phone and ear buds, we walked out the door and drove to school. Walking in to school my bod started to heat up and all I wanted was to touch Aaron or be around him. Walking down the halls all the boys stared at me with a lustful look.

Not knowing what was going on I just went to find Aaron before class. Finally getting to his class I open the door and walk towards him. Hugging him from behind and kissing his neck he tensed up and turned around and kissed me then sniff me and pushed me away.

(Aaron pov)
I pushed Aaliyah away from me because I could smell her heat coming and my wolf was trying to take control. Looking up at her seeing sadness, hurt and worst of all reject in her eyes. Which I hate to see because it breaks my heart. Shaking my head quickly I take a step towards her but she just moves back. I can see the tears forming in her beautiful eyes that's she fighting not to let fall.

Sighing I tell her that I pushed her away because of heat was coming in a day or soon and that I won't be able to control my wolf then and that I didn't want to mate her through the heat that I wanted it to be special. She smiled and thanked me then went to take her seat as the rest of the class came in.Starting the lesson I assigned the kids text book work and sat down at my desk and started grading some papers. Then a voice popped up in my head.

"Aaron my body is starting to feel really hot" my beautiful mate said to me. Lifting my head I take a sniff of the air and dart my eyes to Aaliyah's and my eyes turn jet black. Then a loud growl ripped through my throat.
Scanning the class real quick everyone was looking at me then the boys turned their attention towards my mate. Another growl ripped through and I yelled Mine.
In one quick move I was in front of Aaliyah and told the girls to tell the principal that we had to leave early and tell him why. I knew that I had to get Aaliyah out of here so that the unmated guys wouldn't try to claim her. Running back to the pack house I went straight to our room and stripped her clothes and ran some cold water in the tub and sat here down in it. Seeing that her body started to relax more and she wasn't crying out in pain it was helping.

( Aaliyah's pov)

After I had got out of that cold shower I felt a lot better and went to go get something to eat and drink for a little while. Walking down stairs I went in the kitchen and opened the refrigerator and grabbed a some ice tea and poured it in my cup and walked over to the counter and pulled down a bag of cool ranch Doritos and turned to see all of the unmated pack members looking at me again. Sighing knowing it is the heat making them do that I mind link Aaron telling him how the guys were watching and he was in the kitchen within two seconds, yelling at all the guys. Then he turned to me and said that I am not allowed out of our room and that if I needed anything to tell him. Getting mad at him for treating me like I was some 5 year old kid I pushed past him and stomped up to our room and slammed the door shut. Sitting watching TV for almost an hour there was a knock on the door and i opened it to see Cat, Alisa, Layla and Jade standing there with drinks and snacks. Letting them in we all sat on the bed watching Empire. We all were laughing and saying who we liked and we all said that Jamal was the cutest.

After we watched the whole first season of Empire we were gonna watch Scandal but I started feeling hot and they asked if I wanted them to go get Aaron but I quickly said no and got up and took another shower. When I got out I didn't see any of the girls. Wondering why they left, then I got my answer because Aaron came out of the closet with a t-shirt and some basketball shorts on. He looked up at me with hurt in his eyes and walked over and sat on the edge of the bed and put his head in his hands.

He started talking but it was muffled because he had his hands in front of him. I asked what he said and he looked up at me and I was shocked to see that he was crying. Feeling heartbroken I ran over to him and asked why he was crying and he just held me tighter. Finally we pulled away from each other and he said that he was crying because I didn't tell him about my heat and he felt the pain I was in and that his wolf felt rejected because I didn't want their help. Telling him that I was just upset that he was treating me like I was some little kid and that I could take care of my self. He said he knows that I can and he was sorry that he didn't want anything bad to happen to me. Saying sorry to him and he pecked my lips and said it ok. Then we went down to eat dinner and then I went to put Cody to bed. Going back into the room I saw that Aaron was laying on his stomach and I ran and jumped on his back and he quickly flipped us over and looked for any danger then looked at me and I burst out laughing .

He just looked at me confused and then he started tickling me. Trying to hold on to my laughs I couldn't hold it anymore and started laughing and tried to get him to stop but he wouldn't. So I could only get out little bit of words and he just laughed at me. Telling him that if he didn't stop that I was going to pee on him and then he stopped and I ran to the bathroom. After I came back Aaron was already in bed and was just about to close his eyes when my body got really hot and all I could do was scream out in pain. He shot up in an instant and ran over to me and picked me up.I started crying telling him to make the pain go away. Then he quickly stripped my clothes and planted kisses all over my body put it only cooled my body for a little while. Then that night we mated and held each other for the rest of the night and stayed in bed all day the next day.