Faith Chapter 8

(Aaron's POV )
Putting her down on my lap she leaned in and said thanks for telling our families that we are mates now. Feeling her anger through the mating bond and not being happy that I made my mate upset. Sighing I whisper I'm sorry and look up to see everyone looking at us. Clearing my throat I say "we are mates are one ". Our mom's began to gush and jump around happily and my father said "son take cARE of her". Then my her father told me to take good care of her and if I broke her heart he would kill me. Knowing that he wasn't playing I nod and day sir I would never break your daughter heart. Nodding his head every one goes back to eayimg.

Looking at my mate sitting in my lap smile. Enjoying dinner and talking to everyone. Then Aaliyah said that she had to use the bathroom. Letting her go I turn back to Jace and his mate and finish our conversation.

Then Cat's Phone rings and she gets up yo answer it. While she talking on the phone she looks at us. Asking Jace Why she was looking at us he just shrugged his shoulder's. Then she came back and said that she also had to use the restroom. Thinking of what was taking Aaliyah so long I got up and went to look for her.

Going up to the bathroom I knocked on the door. She didn't reply. So I called out to her but she still didn't answer me. Getting worried I bang on the door it no one answers. Breaking the door down I look around the bathroom and see it's empty. Letting a loud growl rip through my mouth.

Hearing footsteps behind me I hear Jace ask what happened. "She's gone" I growl. Rushing down the stair I see that Cat Layla and Alisa are also gone. Asking Mark when she went he said the restroom. Telling everyone to go look for them I start pacing the floor Thinking where they could have gone.

Sending a search party out for them and trying to calm Cole down. He was yelling in my head that we needed to find her. Searching for hours we still didn't find them going to my room I destroyed almost everything. Walking down the stair I hear voices talking.

Then Walking into the kitchen I hear Jace talking on the phone with his mate. I use my wolf hearing and Listen to their conversation hearing him say that " they needed to back here now and that he isn't gonna like this ". Thinking of who he was talking about I realized that it was me. He hung up the phone and sighed then looked up at me and ask how much did I hear.

Telling him what I heard he looked away. Asking him what he knows he tried to avoid the question. Then I used my alpha tone on him. He looked down and said that "the girls wanted to play a prank on us so they all decide that they were gonna sneak out the bathroom windows and leave. Also that they went to a bar and that they were very drunk. Growling I called for Mark and Luke Telling them the story we all hoped in different cars and went to go get our mates. Getting to the Club we all spilt up searching for our mates. Telling the guys when they fund their mate take them back to my house and wait for me.

Walking around girls try to get me to notice them and start dancing on me. Pushing them away I start to smell my lovely mate. Looking around my eyes laid on my mate. She was swaying her hips to the music. Seeing an arm wrapped around her waist I growl and Everyone stops and stares at me. Walking up I grab the guy and beat him repeatedly. Feeling someone pull me back I see that It's Mark Jace and Luke. Aaliyah snaps at me yelling Why the fuck did I hurt the guy.

Yelling that "he was nothing what's mine and I don't like sharing". She yelled back at me that she wasn't mine. She then tried Walking away from me then I grabbed her arm and picked her up. She started Telling and hitting me to put her down.

Walking to the door I see the rest of the girls waiting with their heads down. Putting Aaliyah in the car I go to the other side and asking her Why she left. Ingoring me she just looked out the window.

Sighing I tell her that we aren't leaving until she tells me. Turning to face me she says "I wanted to show you that you cant boss me around". Driving back to the house I look at her and say "I wasn't trying to boss you around I just wanted you close. Oh and you are in some deep shit. Watching her take a deep breath before saying " Oh boy ".