Faith Chapter 29

(Aaron's pov)

Waking up, I roll over in bed and feel that it's empty. Jumping up I look around the room but don't see Liyah anywhere. Rushing over to the bathroom I walk in but there she isn't in there so I start to panic. Going down stairs I walk in the kitchen and don't see any one then I go to the dinning room and see that everyone is eating looking at me like a mad man. walking over to my mate I pick her up and hug her tight and sniff her sent to calm down my wolf. Grabbing a plate I put food on it and sit down and eat but stop when I see that everyone is looking at me still. Getting annoyed I ask why is everyone still looking at me in a mad voice and everyone jumps and goes back to eating. Finishing breakfast I go back up to my room and hop in the shower and wash my body and hair then throw on some black jeans and a black t-shirt and my white converse. Walking out of my room I bump into liyah and she asks why I reacted like that this morning. Telling her that my wolf just got upset because when we woke up she wasn't here. She said ok and kissed me then said that she was gonna hop in the shower. Yelling to her that I was going to see what the guys were doing then go out for a bit. Mind linking the guys to come meet me in the living room so we can plan something. Not a minute later Jace, Luke, and Matt and Jasper were all walking into the room dressed and ready to go. Telling the guys what I had planed and how we were going to do it. They smiled and said that they were in. Hoping in my SUV we head out the mall to get the supplies that we will need. When we pulled up the guys and I split up to get the supplies and said we will meet back at the food court. Walking the dollar store I go down the toys aisle and start packing my cart with stuff. By the time I went back to the food court the guys were waiting with at least ten bags each. Smiling thinking that this will be fun. We sat down and ate then we looked at the time and it was 2 in the afternoon we have been here since 9 in the morning. We got up and headed back to the car and pull off towards the house. On the way back to the house we stopped to get the girls something to eat and thought of how we were gonna put this plan in action.

( Aaliyah's pov)

After I hoped out the shower I put on my blue jeans and pink shirt with my sandals and some earrings. Going down stairs I see the girls sitting on the sofa talking. Joining them I ask what we should do today and Cat says that we should go to the beach. Me and the girls agreed and ran to get dressed. Going to my room I put on my bathing suit and throw my hair in a high ponytail. Also I put on a pair of jean shorts and went to grab my towel and sun block. Walking back down stairs the girls were putting some snacks in a bag and making sure that they got everything. When the girls finished we walked towards the door and ran into the guys. They asked where we were going and if we thought that we were leaving dressed like that then we got another thing coming. Sighing I tell the guys that we were going to the beach and yes we are going out like this. The guys gave us that look saying if any guy comes near you he will die look. Laughing the girls kiss their mates and go to the car while Aaron stop and talked to me. He told me to be careful and have fun and handed me a bag and I just looked at him and he said that it was food. Pecking his lips smiling , my wolf said he thought about us. Walking off I hoped in the car and handed the food to the girls and turned the radio up and started for the beach. Driving the song Jealous came on by Nick Jonas and the girls and I started singing along until we pulled up at the beach. We had found a spot and started to put our things down then Cat wanted to go for a swim, so I told her that I would go with her. We stripped out of our shorts and shirts and ran towards the water. The rest of the gang joined us minutes after and we just swam around and played volley ball and had a great day.

*(Aaron's pov)

After the girls left me and the guys started to set up all the prank stuff. We were gonna prank the girls when they got back. Putting feathers in all ceiling fans and honey in their body washes and hair dye in their shampoo. Also we put all there stuff out of their room and on the roof. Then we poured oils and butter all over the floors with water balloons everywhere and buckets of paint on all doors. Then we set up cameras in all rooms so that we could get this all on tape. After we finished we wrote a note to the girls telling them that we went food shopping be back soon. We hurried off and drove to the store and went shopping to make it look like we got food.

(the girls pov)

We pulled up to the house and got out and went to unlock the door but found a note that the guys left. Reading it we walked throw the door and got soaked with paint and ran but the floors were mad slipper so we were all sliding around and then we tried to get up and walk into the next room to go threw the process again but this time someone it the ceiling fan and feathers went everywhere. Screaming our headed off we walked up stairs and when we hit the top off the stairs water balloons were flying towards us. After the last water balloons was thrown we went into our rooms but none of our stuff was there but a pair of clothes to change into. Sighing we took our shower but we all started screaming when we saw the honey coming out of our body washes. We sighed and washed our hair and got out and went into Aaron's office to discuss the issues and how we were going to get the boys back. Thinking of how to get them back we decided that we would cut off all communication for 2 weeks and then we would prank them back.

BOYS THIS MEANS WAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!