Faith Chapter 20

(Aaron's pov)

Sliding out of the bed trying not to wake up Aaliyah. Walking over to the closet throwing on sweatpants and a t-shirt. Then I headed downstairs to my office to finish up some pack work. Getting through half of it then I got a mind link from Jace telling me that there are rogues on our land. Growling I get up and run out the door shifting into my all black wolf and taking off towards my beta. I mind linked the rest of my best fighters to come and help. Making it to where Jace and Matt were everyone else came two seconds later. Asking the rogue what he wanted and the rogue didn't reply just leaped at me.

The rogue went for my neck but I moved to the side and he fell on the ground. I then leaped at the rouge and bite into his side and the rouge howled in pain then rolled over and scratched me on my stomachs. Having enough of this rouge I charge at him I jump and bite into his neck and bite down hard on it. I felt his body go limb and I dropped him and looked around to see that half the rouges were dead. Jace walked over to me with a pair of shorts and i shifted and told someone to burn the bodies and put the ones that lived in the cells. Heading back to the house I start to think about Aaliyah and jog to the house and see her sitting on the sofa with the girls. I smile and walk over to her and sit down next to her and give her a peck on the lips.

(Aaliyah's pov)

I cuddled closer to Aaron and laid on his chest while watching a the long ride. Looking up at Aaron I ask if he was hungry. He said yea and I asked what he would like to eat and he said pizza. Getting up I turned to everyone and ask if they wanted pizza too. They said yes so I went and ordered three large pie. As we waited for the pizza the movie ended and we decided to play a game. After about twenty minutes the pizza came and we all sat down and ate then the boys went into the game room to play the x-box.

Me and the girls sat in the living room talking about the guys and what we should do tomorrow. Sitting for a while I began to miss Aaron and I knew the girls missed their mates so we got up and walked into the game room and sat with them. Aaron turned to me and kissed my cheek and turned back to the game. Tapping Aaron's shoulder he turned form the game and looked at me and smiled and kissed me. Then Jace jumped up and said I WON!!!

Aaron then jumped up and said no fair that us girls were distracting them. Jace just laughed and I felt upset so I challenged him to a game. He said ok but I beted him that if I win that the guys couldn't touch kiss the girls for a week and the girls agreed with me. He said and if he wins that the guys get to kiss us all they want for a week and we can't say no. I said deal and began to play. At the end of the game I won and Aaron said that I cheated but I told him that I use to play this at home. He said fine and asked when did the bet start and I said tomorrow. He sighed and walked over and picked me up and kissed me and said that he might not be able to control his self. I pushed him away and said if they break the bet then the week extents.

The guys groaned and said ok and left with their mates. We walked up to his room and talked. He told me that i should move into the pack house so he can keep an eye on me. I thought about it and said that i will tell him tomorrow. Then we watched another movie and cuddled the rest of the night.

THE NEXT DAY

(Aaliyah's pov)

Waking up I realize that I am in Aaron's bed and his arm is around me. Moving his arm to get up and go pee but he just tighten his arm and I remember the bet and threw his arm off of me. He jumped up and got into attack mode and looked for any danger. Telling him I was fine and just had to go pee and that the bet started now. He whined and said fine. I got up and ran to the bathroom. When i got back out i notice that Aaron wasn't here i mind linked him and asked where he was. ( aa= Aaron and AA = Aaliyah)

AA~ where are you

aa~ I went to take a shower in another room and I'm in my office because I know I won't be able to control my self around such a beautiful girl like you

AA~ oh well ok

I kind of felt bad that Aaron couldn't be near me then but at the same time happy that I had an affect on him. Sighing I went to the closet and grabbed some clothes and went to hop in the shower. Getting out I went downstairs to see all the girls sitting and talking and I joined in. Telling the girls that we should do something since we can't be around the guys. They said we should go to the mall and we all went to get our shoes and got ready to go out the door.

I mind linked Aaron and told him that we were going to the mall he said I could use his credit car and get what ever I wanted. I said ok and head to the door and saw the girls waiting for me them I seen some of the pack warriors waiting at the door too. They said that Aaron sent them to watch over us. Then we finally head to the mall.