Faith Chapter 15

(Aaliyah's POV )

Waking up I hopped in the shower and get dress in a nice summer dress that stop above my knees. Going downstairs saying" morning to everyone". Sitting at the table my mom placed a plate of eggs, bacon, grits, and an hash brown with orange juice in front of me. hearing voices i turned around to see Layla and Luke walking into the kitchen. I smiled at them and we sat down and ate then Layla asked if i was ready to go to school. Shaking my head we get up and head towards the door until Luke asked " where is my good bye kiss" , Layla laughed and walked back over tho him and gave him a quick peck on the lips. Finally walking out we meet Cat and Alisa waiting for us. Driving to school we park and walk into the school building. Going to my locker i pull out all of the things i will need for my classes and tell the girls that i'm gonna go see Aaron. Walking into Aaron's class I stop when i see another girl in the room leaning to close to Aaron. Feeling anger build up inside me I clear my throat and hold back all of my anger and say " mr. Matthew do you have a minute to help me". Snapping his head towards me he smiles and say " yes mrs. Carter i can help you". Walking in farther i notice that the girl is dressed in short shorts and a shirt that is too small for her. Giving her a rude look i ask who she is. She scoffs and says " I'm his mate Anna, who are you she asked in a rude tone". Looking at Anna if she was crazy . My wolf wanted to surface but i pushed her back down. Thinking as the same as my wolf i let Anna have piece of my mind. Telling her that " you must be mistaking because he is MINE" ! Also to "get the hell out of his class room you slut". She then turned to Aaron and said " are you just gonna let her talk to your mate like that".

(Aaron's POV)

Standing there watching Aaliyah defend us is amazing. Looking at her with so much pride thinking that the moon goddess made a wonderful choice making Aaliyah my mate. Being snapped out of my thoughts hearing Anna ask me i'm i gonna let Aaliyah talk to her like that ". Anger over took me and my wolf surfaced , he doesn't like anyone disrespecting our mate. My wolf (Cole) then yelled in his alpha tone " YOU WILL NOT EVER DISRESPECT YOUR LUNA AGAIN". Anna flinched at my tone and bowed her head in submission , asking again" do you under stand me". Anna said yes in a low voice and ran out of my class with tears in her eyes. Turning to a pissed off Liyah explaining what was going on. After telling Liyah what happened she said ok but i knew that it still bothered her. The bell rang and all the kids started walking in. Thinking that i should make this up to Liyah so i mind link the guys and said that we should all go out tonight. The guys agreed and said that we would go to a club called Dark Night. Smiling i tell the class about their essay that will be due at the end of the week. the bell rang and everyone got up asking the girls to stay behind i tell them about the club we were supposed to go to. they were excited and said they will go.

Later that night

(Aaliyah's POV)

Getting ready with the girls i curl my hair and put on a little bit of make up.Then i help Cat straighten her hair while Alisa is helping Layla with her hair. Finally finishing our hair and make-up we get dressed. I am wearing a nice pink dressed with some white heels and Cat was wearing a black dress with black heels, Alisa was wearing a blue dress and black heels with red at the bottom of them and Layla was wearing a white dress and white heels. Walking downstairs to meet the guys , getting downstairs the guys mouth dropped open. Smiling we all go and get in our cars and head to the club. At the club me and the girls run off to the dance floor while the guys get the table and drinks. Dancing my favorite song comes on . Yes slow motion by Trey Songz. Dancing along to the song and singing I feel someone's hands on my waist. Not feeling the spark i know that it wasn't Aaron. Looking over my shoulder i see a man well built and tall with black hair behind me. Trying to move out of his grip i spin around but it didn't help. Finally getting lose i walk over to where everyone is waiting , sitting next to Aaron he asked me what was wrong. Telling him i was fine and drinking my drink. The rest of the night went pretty well.