Faith Chapter 21

( Aaliyah's pov)

Puling up to the mall we all hop out the cars and run inside. Cat wanted to go to Forever 21 but Alisa wanted to go to H&M so we went to Forever 21 first. I got a couple of shirts and some jeans. While Cat got some dresses and Layla got some dresses and shirts too. Walking to H&M Alisa got some jeans and pants with some sandals. We went to a lot of stores and by the time noon hit we each had about twenty bag a piece. Finally we went to the food court and the guys went to grabbed some food while us girls talked for a bit. The guys came back and handed us some food and said that Alpha Aaron wanted us back soon. Telling them ok we all got up and headed back to the car and turned on the radio and the song Talking Body by Tove Lo came on and the girls and I started to sing a long.

The guys groaned and told us to shut up but we just kept singing until we pulled back in front of the pack house. We got out the car and the guys helped with the bags and I told the girls to meet me in me and Aaron's room when they were done putting their stuff away. I thought that it would be nice to have a girls night in like a sleep over. The girls came in about ten minutes later and we sat up talking for about an hour then played some games. We listened to music and started dancing and then we heard people growling and turned to see the guys looking at us with lustful eyes. We stopped dancing and turned down the music and sat down blushing.

( Aaron's pov)

I couldn't take it anymore I had to see my beautiful mate. My wolf kept whining and I missed her lovely eyes and heart warming smile. So I told the guys that I was going to check on my mate and I know they missed theirs just as much as I missed Aaliyah so we headed up stairs. Hearing music playing we looked at each other and wonder what they were doing. I opened the door to see the girls dancing and swaying their hips side to side.

A growl escaped my throat, followed by four more and the girls stopped dancing ad turned down the music and started blushing and asked how long were we there. Smiling I walk towards my mate and look her and the eyes and say that , that dancing was amazing but don't do it again or i won't be able to control myself.

She gulped and shook her head yes and then she said why do't watch a movie now that the guys are here. So we went to the theater room and but in White Chicks and kept laughing at the funny parts and cuddled up with our mates. Looking down at Aaliyah I see that she is half way asleep and I shake her and tell her to go up stairs. She says that she is feeling lazy and to carry her but I tell her then I am breaking the bet. She whines but gets up and walks up the stairs but turns when she doesn't see me coming with her . She asked if I was coming to bed and I told in a bit that i had to do a patrol run with Matt and Jace. She said ok and went up stairs and when I hear the door to my room shut I turn and head out the door and shift and run to meet Jace and Matt.

The next Day*****

( Aaron's pov)

I woke up from the sun in my face ,rolling over I see my lovely mate Aaliyah sleeping peaceful next to me. Thinking that she looked so pretty sleeping and that I wished we could just stay in bed all day but I had pack work to do. I get out off bed and walk in to the closet and pull out some jeans and a white shirt with my black vans and head for the shower. I waited for the hot water to heat up then I stripped down and got in. I washed my body and hair then got out and put on my clothes and headed down to my office . Half way through my work I felt Aaliyah being to start freaking out and ask where I was. Telling her that I am doing some work and I will be there soon. She said ok and I finished the rest of my work and went to find my mate.

Laying on the sofa me and Aaliyah were watching tv while Jace and Cat were playing fighting on the floor. Then Matt came in out of breath and said the one thing that I come to hate. ROGUES..... Me and Jace hopped up and told the girls to go into the basement with the other girls and children. Aaliyah said no that she wanted to fight but I couldn't let that happen. Telling one two guards to take her down there. Hearing her scream and yell but I just couldn't let her get hurt. I would never forgive my self. Running out to where everyone was fighting I shift and start fighting along with my pack.