Faith Chapter 25

(Aaron's pov)

It has been a week. A FUCKING WEEK since I have seen or heard from my mate. I have trashed our room , my office and other room in the pack house. The pack has been training non stopped since then. Sitting in my office with my Beta and TIC and pack warrior telling them how we are going to get my mate back. Talking to the guys they agreed. Then I got this feeling in my chest and it burned and felt like I was being stabbed. Knowing that it was Aaliyah who was being touched I got angrier and punched the wall. Telling the guys to get the pack ready we all shifted into our wolves and headed towards Alpha David pack. Splitting in four different group I went north and Jace went east and Matt went west and Luke went south. We had their pack out number and on my signal went attacked them. Fighting off most of this pack Jace mind linked me and told me to go get their Luna and that they had it out here. Running into the house I sniffed the air and smelled my beautiful mates sent. Following her sent it lead to a room and what I heard broke my heart. It was my mate crying out my name. Breaking the door down and looking around my heart dropped at the sight I saw. My mate bringing touched by this fucking asswhole. All I saw was red and my wolf Cole wanted blood. Ripping him off of her I jumped at him. We clawed each other a couple of times and he bit my back leg and I scratched his stomach taking some fur with me. Finally having enough of this dude I jump at him and bite down on his neck until his body go numb. Letting go his body dropped to the ground. Rushing over to my mate seeing if she is hurt and she said no and wrapped her arms around me. Giving her my shirt to put on and carrying her to all the way back to the pack house. Lyiah picked her head up and yelled wait stopping I looked down at her and asked what's wrong. She looked at me and said where's jade, not knowing who she is talking about I tell her I don't know. Hopping out of my grasp she says that she was in the room with me we have to go back and get her she helped me when I was here then started break downing in tears. Calming her down I send Jace and Matt to look for her. They come back with an unconscious girl with bruises all over her. Then we carry the two girls all the back to the pack house.

Almost to the pack house I hear her breathing slow down and light snores coming from her mouth. Looking down at my mate. I kiss her for head and jog the rest of the way home. Finally I could see the pack house coming into view. Walking up the stairs I go straight to my room and lay Aaliyah down on the bed. Cleaning up a little so it wouldn't be a real big mess when she wakes up. Turning I went to hop in the shower I turned the hot water on and washed my hair, shaved and washed my body. Throwing on some pj's I lay in bed next to Aaliyah and pull her close and drifting off to sleep.

(Aaliyah's pov)

Feeling his disgusting hands touch my body I cried out. Trying to fight him off to only get smacked and yelled at. Screaming at him to stop but he just laughed in my face and told me that I would carry his pups and become his mate now. Feeling disgusted even more I started crying out Aaron's name hoping that he would come save me. Hearing someone call my name it sounded like Aaron. Jumping up fully awake I feel him wrap his arms around me and tell me that it was only a dream and no one is going to hurt me ever again. I just nodded my head because I didn't trust my voice. Aaron kept telling me soothing words and said that he was right here and I was safe in his hands. Looking up at him I asked him in a shaky voice " did he ......... you know .. did he , I was cut off by a loud growl coming from Aaron. He pulled me close and I began to cry thinking that he did and that Aaron would want me anymore. As of reading my mind Aaron pulled away and looked at me and said " No No he didn't rape you and I would never be disgusted with you I love you Aaliyah. Smiling at my wonderful , outstanding mate I looked him in the eyes and said " I love you too Aaron". He pecked my lips and told me to go back to sleep that he would be here when I wake up. Laying down I let the darkness take over me.

The Next Day

( Aaron's pov)

Waking up I look over to see that Aaliyah is still sleeping. Rolling out of bed I go and check on Cody and see that he is wide a wake and hyper. Grabbing him and bringing him downstairs I began to make breakfast for my lovely mate. After I got all the food on a tray and poured her a glass of orange juice , we headed up stairs. Walking into the room I see a worried looking Liyah. Walking over to her asking what's wrong, she looked at me and said " you said you were gonna be here when I woke up but you were gone" she said. Feeling like an idiot I cursed under my breath and told her that I only went to check on Cody and to make her breakfast. She sighed and I what I made her for breakfast because she was really hungry. Smiling I put the tray down and let her eat while I drank my coffee. Then came a hyper Cody running and jumping on Aaliyah. She winced and pain when Cody landed on her stomach. Jumping up I started to yell at Cody " Cody you can't jump on your mom like that she is hurt now say sorry and go to your room. Cody starting crying and hide into Aaliyah's chest she looked up at me and glared. Then said it's ok and that I didn't have to yell at him like that . Sighing I turned to Cody and said that I was sorry and opened my arms to him and he ran and jumped into my arms and said "it's ok daddy". Looking at Aaliyah to see a tear coming out her eye I put Cody down and told him to go play with the other kids. Turning back to Aaliyah I asked her what was wrong and why was she crying, she said that she was just shocked when I called her Cody's mom and when Cody called me his dad she felt proud. Kissing her head I told her to go take a shower and we are going out today. She asked where but I just told her she would find out.

( Aaliyah's pov)

Hoping up to take a shower I wash my hair and scrub my body good to get the feeling of those disgusting hands off of me. Finally when I was done I went to my closet and put on my light jeans and white shirt with my heels. Then I put on some light make-up and grabbed my phone and bag and headed down the stairs. Reaching the bottom of the stairs I walk in to the living room to see Cat, Jace , Alisa , Matt, Layla and Luke all sitting down talking until Cat see me and runs and jumps on me. She gave me a big hug then asked how I was feeling and I sat down and told them the story and they all said sorry and tried to change the subject. Then I wondered where Aaron was, turning to the group I asked where he was and they said that he would be down in a minute. Nodding I sit back and wait for him. Hearing footsteps coming down the stairs I look up to see Aaron carrying Cody and they were matching and they were matching with me too. Smiling I walked over to him and asked if he has been watching me and he said no that he just is good like that. Then he asked if I was ready and I said yes and then everyone got up and headed out the door. Feeling lost I asked where everyone was going and they looked at Aaron and he just said to go with it. Shrugging I close the door behind me and walk over to Aron's car and see that he was putting Cody in his car seat. Sliding in the front seat I turn the radio on and listen to the songs play while me and Aaron buckle up. He started driving and Cody started to get fussy. So I began to sing the song that came on. It was Flashlight by Jessie J.

When tomorrow comes
I'll be on my own
Feeling frightened of
The things that I don't know
When tomorrow comes
Tomorrow comes
Tomorrow comes

And though the road is long
I look up to the sky
And In the dark I found, I stop and I won't fly
And I sing along, I sing along, then I sing along

I got all I need when I got you and I
I look around me, and see sweet life
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're gettin' me, gettin' me through the night
Can't stop my heart when you shinin' in my eyes
I can't lie, it's a sweet life
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're gettin' me, gettin' me through the night
Cause you're my flash light
You're my flash light, you're my flash light

I see the shadows long beneath the mountain top
I'm not the afraid when the rain won't stop
Cause you light the way
You light the way, you light the way

I got all I need when I got you and I
I look around me, and see sweet life
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're gettin' me, gettin' me through the night
Can't stop my heart when you shinin' in my eyes
Can't lie, it's a sweet life
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight

You're gettin' me, gettin' me through the night
Cause you're my flash light
You're my flash light light light, you're my flash light light light You're my flash light light light light light ohhh
I got all I need when I got you and I
I look around me, and see sweet life
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're gettin' me, gettin' me through the night
Can't stop my heart when you shinin' in my eyes (shinin in my eyes)
Can't lie, it's a sweet life
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight (you're my flashlight)
You're gettin' me, gettin' me through the night
Cause you're my flash light
You're my flash light, you're my flash light
You're my flash light light light
You're my flashlight

When the song finally ended I looked back to see Cody sleeping with a smile on his face. Then I looked at Aaron and saw that he was looking back at me with love and pride in his eyes. He leaned over and told me that the song reminds him off me because I am his flashlight. I smiled and kissed him and looked to see that we were in front of a lovey restaurant. Asking why were we here and he just said I would find out when we get inside.