Faith Chapter 12

(Cat's POV)

Looking in the mirrors my long red hair and big brown eyes.I'm 18 and I just found my mate and he is the beta of this pack. Laying in my bed I hear a knock on my door, my mother walks in and sit and talks about how this will effect my life. Me and my mother talked for hours then we walked down stairs and started making dinner. Thinking of what my mom told me that I would have to move into the pack house with Jace. Finishing up with dinner I wash the dishes and go to my room. Laying down I call Liyah and ask her what I should do. She told me to try and get to know Jace and see how far that take me. Hanging up the phone I go over to my desk top and pull out my homework and start to do it. Feeling sleepy I hop in the shower and put on my PJ's and lay down going to sleep Thinking about Jace.

(Jace's POV )
I am 19 and I work in a restaurant down town. I have black hair and brown eyes. I am 5"11 . I have been waiting for my mate since I was sixteen. Now I have found her and she is beautiful. Thinking about my mate I lay on the couch in the living room in the back house. Sighing I get up and go talk to my mother about the whole mate thing. Listening to her I found out that Cat would end up living with me. My mother also told me "never ever break her heart and treat her wonderful at ALL times. Telling my mom that I would she smiled at me and left my room. Going to sleep I thunk about my beautiful mate.

*The next day*
(Cat's POV )
Waking up I get dress and go downstairs and grab an apple and walk over to Aaliyah's house.
Knocking on the door waiting Liyah opens it and we go watch tv in her couch and talk about how much our loves have changed. Thinking of Jace I tell Liyah that I am going to be back, also that I'm gonna go talk to Jace. Driving up to the pack house I sit in my car Thinking that thus was a mistake. I was Getting ready to pull out the Driving lot the door opens to the pack house and Jace and Aaron walk out. Within minutes Jace was standing in front of my car door.
Opening my door I set out of the car Jace asks "what do I bring this honor to". Smiling Telling him that I just wanted to talk to him. Nodding his head he takes my hand and we walk inside the house. Heading up stairs I realized that we were going to his room and I froze in my spot. Jace noticed I stoped and turn around and ask me "what is wring" . Stuttering I say "w-we are going to your room. He chuckled and said that we were only going to talk and he would never pressure me in to doing something I don't want to do. We talked for hours and I have learned alot about Jace. Later on that day me and Jace stayed you watching movie and laughing with each other. I started Getting sleepy so I cuddled up next to Jace ad latest on his chest and Letting sleep take me.