Faith Chapter 32

(Aaron's Pov)

Waking up early to do my runs and boarder checks. Mindlinking Jace, Matt, and Luke to join me and they said that they would be down in a minute. Thinking about this Ryan kid and why he got kicked , it just didn't make sense. Was he in love with Aliyah? Getting angry just by thinking about him loving my aliyah i knew that I would need this run. The guys came and joined me a little while after and we ran for a couple hours then decide to head back to the pack house. Walking into the pack house I see aliyah all snuggled up on the couch with Ryan. That made my blood boil , growling I stomp over to them and snatch him off of her and yell in his face that she was MINE. Then I dropped him on the floor and walked out the front door going for another run to cool down. Hearing Aaliyah trying to talk to ,e through the mindlink, but I just shut her and everyone else out. Running even faster I keep going until I reach the the boarders and then i sit down and try to clam my self down. Finally feeling calm I head back and walk into the house to get looks from everyone. Turning I walk up the stairs to my room, opening my door I see Aaliyah sitting on the edge of the bed with her head in her hands. Sighing I walk over to her and try to put my hand on her shoulder but she moves away and it broke my heart. Sitting next to her I ask her to look at me but she just shakes her head and moves slightly over more. Getting mad I pick her up and place her in my lap and make her look at me. Looking in her face my heart broke she had been crying. Whipping her tears i ask her what's wrong. Sniffling she look at me and said why did you have to treat him like that we weren't doing anything bad we were just talking about what has been happening since he left. then she buried her head in my chest. Feeling bad I sigh and pull her away and look at her and tell her that my wolf didn't like the way that you guys were cuddled up on the couch then I put my head down. A minute later her little fingers were lifting my chin and she kissed me and told me that nothing would happen and that no one will ever replace me. Smiling I pull her down and kiss her and we crawl up in bed and just lay there holding each other.

(Aaliyah's Pov)

Laying with Aaron and thinking of what happened today I realized that he was jealous and thought that Ryan could take his pace. Looking over my shoulder I see that he had fell asleep, kissing his forehead I get up and go down stairs to see the girls are watching a movie. Sitting down on the couch with Cat I sigh and the girls pause the movie and look at me. Asking them why are y'all looking at me like that. Cat was the first to speak she said now you know that we wanna know what is Going on with you, Ryan, and Aaron. Throwing my head back i should have know that sighing again i tell them what happen and they all start laughing at the fact that their big bad alpha is jealous. Laughing at them I say play the movie it was one of my favorite movies. they were watching Breakfast Club. Hitting play we sat and watched movies for about four hours then the guys walked in and sat with us. halfway through the last movie I felt my self being lifted up and place on someone's lap. Turning to see that it was Aaron, I lean back into his chest and finish watching the movie. Looking around the room I see Ryan, he was sitting on the love seat and looking around then our eyes locked and he gave me a sad smile and turned back to the movie. Feeling bad that he doesn't have a pack (family) or even a mate. After thinking that Aron asked me what was wrong and I mindlinked him telling him what I was thinking and he said that he would talk to him tomorrow. Nodding I say ok and turn back to the movie and close my eyes and drift off to sleep in Aaron's arms.

The Next Day *******************

(still Aaliyah's pov)

Hearing my alarm clock go off I groan and then roll over and turn it off. Pushing the covers off of me I walk into the bathroom and hop in the shower and wash my body and hair then I walk back into the room and get dress. I decided to wear a shirt and some jeans and a pair of sneakers. Walking back into the bathroom I curl my hair and then grab my bag, keys and phone. Walking across the hall I go and wake Cody up so that I can take him to my moms while I'm in school. Getting Cody dress I make my way downstairs and pour us a bowl of cereal and wait for the everyone else to come down. Finally after an half and hour everyone came down even Ryan did. Looking at him like he is crazy i ask why are you up so early. laughing he said that he was going to school. Shaking my head i say ok and we all head to the cars. Dropping Cody off at my parents house I head towards the school and walk to my locker with Ryan. Grabbing all my books we head to the office to get him a schedule. Handing him the schedule I drop him off at his class and get a late pass back to my class.

The day went by slow today but the next thing I know I was heading to lunch with Ryan. Walking into the lunch room we see Cat, Alisa, Jade, and Layla sitting at the table. Sitting down we start to chit-chat then Ryan asked where was the snack machine at. Getting up I tell him that I would show him and we head to the other side of the cafe. After he got his snack we started to head back and I tripped over someone's foot and covered my face with my arms waiting for the fall, but it never came. Opening my eyes I see arms wrapped around me and look up to see Ryan holding me so that I won't fall. Straightening myself up i hug him as a thank you. Then there was a growl and we jumped apart then to see Anna standing there looking pissed off. Growling back I ask her what does she want and she just charges at me. She tackled me down and threw punches at me that is when I let my wolf take control and filled us over and started punching her. Then there was an even louder growl and I knew who that one was. Aaron came and pulled us apart and told Anna to go to the office and me to go to his class. Sighing I walk into his class and he ask do you want to explain what is gong on between you and Anna. Telling him that all I did was hug Ryan for not letting me hit the floor then she just attacked me. Shaking his head and chuckling he asked me did you ever think that maybe that they were or are mates. Gasping shaking my head no saying they could never be mates, he just shrugs and says you never know babe. Feeling sightly annoyed I ask him if he was done talking to me and he said yeah and next don't get into any fights. Walking to art I walk in and see Jade and I tell her what happened and she said that Aaron might be right. Nodding I ask what are we doing and she said that we are drawing an up-side down horse. Getting straight to work I finish right before the bell rings and walk out and heads to health class. Walking in I see Ryan sitting in the back of the class with his head down. Walking up to him I smack him in the back of the head and ask him what the hell happened in the cafe today. Sighing he said that he was sorry and that him and Anna are mates and that he told her that he didn't want her. Sitting down I ask why even though I knew the answer. He told me that he didn't want the pack slut as his mate. Agreeing with him I still told him to give her a chance and work things out but he said that he won't change his mind at all.

Finally the last bell rang, going to english was going to be tiring because I know Aaron is going to tease me all period long. Sitting down I pull out my notebook and wait for the rest of the class to walk in. When all the kids came in Aron got up form his desk and walked over to the smart board and wrote down what we need and what the class work is going to be. He was making us do a freaking ESSAY!!!! Like what is wrong with him. It was an essay on current events that we had to pick out of a hat and I got job and unemployment. Jotting down some of the things I already knew I then look up to see Aaron passing out articles for people topics. Making his way to me he hands me article and another paper. Looking at the other paper it said I TOLD YOU in big letters smiling I look up and see him staring at me. Mindlinking him what Ryan told me about not wanting Anna. He said that it is his choice and that they are gonna talk when he got home. Reading my article I highlight some things and write them down. Then the bell rang and I started to pack up and then I heard Aaron ask me to stay for a while. Waiting for everyone to leave I walk up to him and ask him what did he need. He smiled at me and said that he just wanted to have some alone time with his babe and pecked my lips. Giggling I pull him back and kiss him and tell him that I got to go and pick Cody up but we could continue that at home later. Walking to the car I see the gang waiting on me and then we all get in the car and head back to my parents and grab Cody and head home. By the time we got home it was about 4 and Cody was sleep so I just put him in his bed and went to Aaron's office and started my essay. An hour later Aaron walked in and asked if I was comfortable and I laughed and said that this was the only quiet place in the house. Walking over to me he picked me up and placed me on his lap and asked what was I doing. Telling him that I was doing his essay he looked at me shocked and said what do you have so far. Showing him my essay he reads it and said that it was good and that I should change a couple of things in the beginning. Leaning into his chest I tell him that I am tired. He said that he was to and that we could go to sleep in here, snuggling closer to him I yawn and lay my head on him and close my eyes and sigh at him stroking my hair. Waking up I look over and see that it is 7 at night. Tapping Aaron I tell him that we should gt up before they come looking for us. Whinny he says no five more minutes. Laughing I tell him no and get up and walk towards the door and tell him to let's go. Getting up he walks over to me and says lead the way babe. Walking into the living-room we see everyone talking and laughing playing cards. Sitting down on the love seat I look over and see Ryan looking sad then Aaron called him and told him that they need to talk. They got up and walked back to his office and I just hoped that everything works out well and Ryan can stay.