Faith Chapter 34

I am going to try and put more of the other characters point of views in my story

Ryan's (pov)

Sitting in my room thinking of my mate. She is beautiful but she has been around in the pack. I'm not saying that I wanted her to be pure but I didn't think that my mate would be the pack slut. She most likely has slept with every guy in this pack. Being knocked out of my thoughts when I hear A knock on my door telling the person to come in I sit up and see that it is only Aaliyah. Asking her what going on because she has never been up to my room since the first day I got here. She sat down and told me how her and Aaron are going out and that the others won't be home. Thinking back to my mate I ask if Anna was going out too but she said that she didn't know. Sighing I think of the good and bad of accepting her as my mate. Seeing that the good out weighted the bad I decided that I would go and talk to her. Getting up I tell Aaliyah to have a good night and walked out the room in search of my mate. Smelling her sent I follow it and see that it ends up in the basement. Opening the door I walked down the stairs to talk to her but get shocked at the sight in front of me. Clearing my throat because she hasn't realized that I have walked in on her. She jumped apart and ran up to me trying to convince me that it wasn't what it looked like and that she loved me. Pushing her off I storm out of the basement and head up stairs. Going into the kitchen I see that Anna is right on my tail trying to talk to me, but i just ignore her. Looking around I see that no one is home and I think that they all went out. Listening to Anna try and beg for me to forgive her I just scoff and push her to the side and tell her that I'm done with her and to leave me alone. Anna snapped back at me. She said " Fine I didn't want you anyways I could have any guy in this pack your nothing". After hearing that I turn and press her up against the wall and say "I Ryan Anderson reject you Anna Rooks and drop her to the floor and walk off. Going out the front door I shift into my wolf and take off towards the woods to clear my head. Running for hours I finally take a break and stop at a little pond and drink the water and rest my legs for a while.

Anna (pov)

Pain.... That is all I felt after Ryan rejected me. I sat on the floor and think what have I done. Slowly getting up I head towards the stairs and walked into my room and crawl on my bed and cry my eyes out and think of how bad I fucked things up. Waking up I look over at my clock and see that it says 10:15 sighing I must have cried my self to sleep. Getting out of my bed I head down stairs to see that everyone is home but Ryan. Feeling the tears start to come back by just the thought of him. Moving towards the kitchen to get something to eat. I see that Aaliyah, Cat, Alisa, Layla, Jade are all sitting in there talking about their nights. Opening the frig I hear their conversation go silent and I close the frig and see that they are all looking at me. Asking" what y'all staring at"? Aaliyah is the first to speak and asks how was my night and did Ryan come talk to me like he said he would. At the sound of his name I breakdown and began crying, Aaliyah rushes over to me and asked why am I crying. Whipping my tears I look at her and asked why do you care you hate me. Hearing her sigh with a little angrier she tells me that she doesn't hate me she just didn't trust me back then but as Luna she wants top put the past in the past. Nodding I take a seat and began telling the girls what happened tonight. Finishing up my little story I look up to see all of the girls looking at me with a shocked expression on their faces. Jade was the first one to say something , she said " wait let me get this straight you were depressed that Ryan didn't want you at first so to get rid of your feelings you went and gave some other guy a blow-job, sightly raising her voice at the end. Shamelessly I nod my head yes not being able to trust my voice. Hearing Aaliyah's voice she said " what the hell you just couldn't stop your fucking sluttish ways for nothing can you. Trying to tell her why I did what I did but she just yelled more" no you listen to me Ryan has been waiting for his mate and even when he got stuck with a slut has a mate he thought about it and said that he would rather have you has a mate then not have one at all and you go and do this shit". " You don't deserve a mate like Ryan matter of fact you don't deserve a mate at all". Then she got up and walked out of the kitchen. Sitting there speech-less I just put my head down and walked back up to my room to cry my self back to sleep.

okay I am going to fast forward the story a little for now but not much yet.

2 Weeks Later **********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Cat's (pov)

For the past 2 weeks it's been nothing but drama in this house. Ever since Anna got caught doing what she did. She then got mad at everyone and locked her self in her room for a week . Then when she finally came out of her room she was back to her old self. She started spilling everyone's gossip and secrets like there was no tomorrow. She told how Aaron was supposedly cheating on Aaliyah with one of the other teachers and how Matt talks to other girls and Alisa doesn't know it. The secrets just keep going and that isn't the worst of all she told everyone how her and Jace lost their v-cards to each other. I know what you think so why are you mad it was a long time ago, but that isn't why i'm mad and not speaking to Jace. I am mad at the fact that me and Jace were suppose to be honest with each other and he told me that he hadn't slept with anyone. So it has been drama ever since then and Ryan hasn't been talking to anyone since he caught Anna and it's been a week since me or Aaliyah have talked to our mates we have been bunking together so that we wouldn't have to talk to them.

Jace's (pov)

Damn it's been a freaking week since I got to see my lovely mate smile, laugh, talk, yell, or her beautiful eyes, and beautiful smile. Recently I have been bunking with Aaron because he is in the same kinda boat has me. His mate my Luna hasn't talked to him either. Thinking back to who all started this I growl and think that I'm going to kill Anna. This is all her fucking fault damn I wish I would have never slept with her back then. Just cause she got caught giving a blow- job and rejected doesn't give her the right to start throwing everyone else under the bus.

I know the chapter sucks in all but please let me know what you guys think of the chapter please. I would really appreciate it Thanks . ~ LitaxLove