Faith Chapter 19

(Aaron's pov)

It was the end of the day and I still have to talk to Aaliyah. Sighing I get up and walk over to my closet in my class room and grab my bag and keys. Walking over to my car I get in and start driving to the pack house. Running up to my room I decided that I was gonna go for a run before I talk to Aaliyah. Shifting into my all black wolf I head for the woods. Loving the wind on my fur , i run for about an hour and then go back inside and shower.

Throwing on a pair of sweatpants and a black v- neck t- shirt. Hopping into my mustang I drive to Aaliyah's house. Knocking on the door waiting for someone to answer her door. A few minutes later she answered the door in a pair of shorts and a t- shirt. Looking her up and down I ask her if I can come in. She steps aside and let's me in.

Walking to her living room I sit down on the sofa. she walks in and ask if I want anything to drink and I say no. So she sits down and I turn to her and I ask her what was that all about today.

(Aaliyah's pov)

Sighing I take a deep breath and explain to Aaron that i reacted the way I did because i didn't like the way she was touching him. Then i got up and walked away from him because I didn't want to cry in front of him. Then i would be weak and he would leave me for someone stronger and more prettier than me . Running to my room I close the door and lay in my bed and cry. I stop crying when i hear foot steps coming closer to my room. Then their was a knock at my door and i knew who it was. Not trying to answer the door i just cry more .

Aaron then knocked again and when i didn't answer again he began to yell at me. Telling me to open the door so we can talk. "no" i said back to him thinking he would go away. But that just angered him even more. He then began to bang on my room door telling me " if i didn't open the door that he would break it down and take me to live with him in the pack house.

Sighing i get up and swing the door open and yell in his face " WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND THEN YOU CAN GO FIND A STRONGER AND PRETTIER MATE". I couldn't take it anymore I broke down in front of him. Feeling arms wrap I snuggle into him while he shush me and tell me that I am the only person he wants and I am the most beautiful girl in the world.

Then he lifts off the floor and on to my bed and pulls my chin to look up at him, whipping away my tears.

Smiling up at him I ask if he meant every word he said and he tells me yes. Hugging him tightly not wanting to let go anytime soon. Feeling his chest vibrate from laughter. Pulling away i look at him and ask what he was laughing at. He shakes his head and says at my cuteness. Then he asks me something that makes my smile grow even more. He asked me out on a date, he said to be ready by 8. then he left to go get ready. looking at my clock i see that it is 5. I run and call the girls so they can help me pick out my outfit.

In less then five mintues the girls were over at my house and rushing me to get in the shower. Hopping in the shower i wash my body and then my hair. Then I shave my legs and hop out the shower. Sitting down I let Alisa do my make-up, and Layla does my hair and Cat picks out my outfit. AFter sitting down for so long i am finally finished and ready to go. I am wearing a long Pink dress with white heels.

The Date
Hearing a knock at the door I jumped up and ran to the door. Taking a deep breath before I open the door and put a huge smile on my face. Looking up I see Aaron dressed in black slacks and a white button up shirt and dress up shoes. Stepping out I take Aaron's hand and he leans in and whisper " you look absolutely stunning". Blushing i mumble a thank you. He leans even more closee and says your welcome. Walking to the car Aaron opens the door for me and then he runs to his side and gets in and starts driving. The car ride was sliebt until I spoke up and said " you look handsome tonight too.
Aaron smileed a heart melting smile and said "thanks bae". On the drive i kept asking where we were going but Aaron just said it was a surprise. Sighing i just looked out the wondow and asked how long until we get there. He said just a few minutes.
Getting bored i turn on the radio and start singing along to the song. The song was love me like you do. Not realizing that the car came to a stop and Aaron was looking at me smiling at me. Turning to him i ask why he was staring at me. He chuckled and said that I should sing more often because i have a beautiful voice. Blushing I turn away and say thanks and then he ran to my side of the car and opened the door for me. Getting out the car I look at the place and see that we were at a lovely restaurant. Looking at Aaron with a shocked expression and telling him that it is beautiful and that he didn't have to spend this much money. Aaron got a frown on his face but quickly covered and said "that I'm worth every cent". Walking in we stop at the front desk and Aaron said table for Matthew. The lady at the desk looked up and had a shocked look but then adjusted her outfit and tried to flirt with Aaron.

My wolf started yelling in my head to me to show this girl her place but i calmed her down. Walking behind them we get seated. Another waiter came over to take our orders and gave me a small smile. I returned it and the waiter blushed but got a low growl from Aaron. The waiter quickly took our orders and left. Asking Aaron what was that all about. He just said that he disnt like the waiter flirting with what's his. Sighing our food was delivered and we ate.
Finishing our food then we got up and left. Sitting in the car I tell Aaron that i had a lovely night. He tuened and intertwined our hands and said the date isn't over yet. Wonderong what he had in mind then we pulled up to a park and he came to open my door. Getting out and askong why are we here. He said that he wanted to end this night woth a walk through the park. Smiling feeling like the luckiest girl ever. I take his hand and we start walking. We walk for about an hour until my feet get tired. Aaron then carried me back to the car because i was too lazy.
Going home i turn to Aaron and tell him that I wanted to go back to his house. Aaron said ok and drove to the pack house. Walking inside the pack house we walk up to his room and he opened the doorand we walked inside. Turning to Aaron telling him that i need something to sleep in. He walked over to his dresser and pulled out a pair of boxers abd a shirt. I changed in the bathroom and then came out to see Aaron in his pajamas pants. Crawling up next to him I lay my head in his chest. I then thanked him for the wonderful night. He said I was welcome and then i looked up at him and said "Aaron mark me please ".
Aaron looks at me and asked if I was sure , I nodded my head and he kissed me and the kissed down my neck finding the spot where he woukd mark me. Then he bit into my skin and at first it hurt bit then the pain subsided. He licked up the blood and then i asked him if i could mark him and he said yes. I then marked him and now we were almost one.
Then I smiled and pecked his lips. Then we laid down and went to sleep.