Faith Chapter 9

(Aaliyah's POV)

Getting back to the house all the girls are sitting in the living room. No one said anything until Aaron spoke. He yelled that what we did was stupid and very dangerous. Then he says that someone will be watching us at all time when the guys aren't around. Walking towards the door he turns and say that he won't be talking to me for the rest of the week. All of the guys agreed with him and they walked out. Cat, Alisa and Layla all begun crying once the boys left. Trying to make them stop crying i tell them that the guys won't be able to not talk to us for that long. Cat looks up and asks " how do you know that". Smiling i tell we are their mates and they won't be able to be away from us for that long. Holding in my cry for the girl because someone had to be strong for them.

The drive home was really quiet , Aaron didn't say anything to me. He just drove me home and didn't say goodnight or even look my way. Jumping out of the car i run up stairs to my room and start crying my eyes out. Then my phone starting ringing and i looked to see that it was Cat. Picking up the phone i can hear Alisa and Layla in the back round. Cat tells me that Jace didn't talk to her and Mark and Luke did the same with Alisa and Layla. Telling Cat that they can all come over and we would have a sleepover. Hoping in the shower i wash my hair with my peach shampoo. Hoping out i put on a sports bra and a ting-top and some basketball shorts. The door bell rings and i run down the stairs to answer it. Opening the door i see Cat with the movies, Alisa with the drinks, and Layla with the tissue. Letting them in i go and make some popcorn and we walk back up to my room. Watching movies until around mid night.

Hearing my alarm go off i get up and wake the girls and tell them that we have school and get ready. Putting on my black shorts and ed thing 1 and converses. Cat is wearing the opposite of me red short and a black shirt and black converses. Alisa is wearing a white shirt and black short and white converses. Layla is wearing a black shirt and white shirts and black converses. Heading out the door we jump in my baby and drive to school. Walking to our lockers we take out everything we need and head out side before first period starts. While out side we see Aaron, Jace, Mark and Luke. they all look up at us and then growl. With anger in their eyes they come over and tell us that we should change. Looking at the girls i smile and tell them no. Aaron growls at me and i flinch a little but kept my ground. The bell rings and i tell the girls to come on we have to go to first period.

We start walking off hearing a bunch of footsteps behind us. Arms go around my waist and i feel the sparks. Hearing him say " not so fast my little mate" , turning i see the girls with their mate and smile. The girls look at me and mouth thanks Liyah. Walking to class we walk in class and Aaron says that "these doesn't mean that he is talking to me now". Frowning i walk to my seat and look at Aaron. Like he said he didn't even look my way. The tears start to stream up and i get up and walk to the door. Hearing Aaron ask "Ms. Carter where are you going". Not turning around i run out the door and head to the bathroom. Sitting down on the bathroom floor i cry again. My wolf Raven agreeing with me that we feel rejected. Hearing the bathroom door open i hear Cat, Alisa and Layla call my name. Coming out of the stall i ask them with a teary voice " why am i not good enough". They hug me and say that i am and he is just mad still. He will come around soon. Cleaning myself up iwe go back to class seeing Aaron look up at me with worried eyes. Heading straight for my seat not sparing him another glance.

The bell rings and he asked me to stay after for a bit. Telling the girls that i would catch up to them later. Sitting down i ask him what does he want . He starts walking towards me taking a few steps back . He sighs and began to speak . But i cut him off by asking why was he rejecting me. Looking down right after those word left my mouth. He lifted my head up and looked me in the eyes and said " i would never reject you and that he was just mad from yesterday. Nodding my head looking at him he leans in and kisses me. At first i didn't know if i should kiss him back or not. Then making my choice i fine kiss him back. Pulling away for air , he says that was the best kiss ever. I agree with him and tell him i would see him later.