Faith Chapter 10

(Aaron's POV )
She thought I would reject her. Thinking about what she said I realized that I don't know anything about her. Sitting at my desk I deiced that I would ask her on a date. After the last bell rang saying that school has ended. Aaliyah walked back into my class Smiling. She walked in with Cat and Alisa and Layla.

We chatted for a while then I pulled her out in the hallway. Asking her Aaliyah would you like to go on a date with me? She didn't answer me so I started rambling on saying "if you don't want to you don't have to I'm Sorry for asking you". Walking back towards the door she pulled my arm back. Turning to face her she said I would love to go on a date with you. Then she kissed my cheek. Smiling at her, we turned and walked back into class.

Telling Aaliyah I would pick her up at 8:00 pm. Going home I felt with some pack business then I went for a quick run.

Coming home I seen that it was 7:00 pm. Running up the satirs I striped down and got in the shower. Putting on a black button up shirt and some black pants with my vans. I brushed my just into a quiff . Grabbing my watch and phone going downstairs.

Telling the guys that I was leaving, call if anything happens. Picking up my keys I head to Aaliyah's house. When I got there it was 7:58. Making sure that I looked Ok I got out of my car and went to knock.

Knocking Luke opened the door and hugged me. Then he said that the girls were still up stairs getting Aaliyah ready. Sitting down on the sofa me and Luke talked until the girls came down stairs.

Standing up I look at the stairs and my mouth drops up. My beautiful mate looked outstanding she was the most beautiful girl ever. Meeting her at the bottom of the stairs I took her hand and whispered in her ear "you are the most beautiful person I have ever met and you look wonderful. She blushed and said "thank you".

Grabbing her bag and saying night to everyone we leave and head to my car. Driving she asked "were are we going ". A surprise I say back. "I hate surprise she whined. Just Smiling I say "hopefully you love this one". Are we almost there yet Aaliyah asked for the third time. Telling her to hang on we are almost there. Then I pulled into the parking lot and Telling her that we we're here.

Opening her door I helped her out her seat and we walked to the front entrance. "A table for 2 please ". Sorry there aren't any at the moment . The waiter said then he looked up and said Oh Sorry alpha I didn't know it was you right this way. Walking to our seat I turn to Aaliyah and said that we should get to know each other.

Playing 21questions I learned a lot about her. Like her favorite color is black and she moved from New York, she is only 5"8. Also that she loves singing and dancing. We talked until another waiter came and took our orders. The waiter tried to flirt with me but I just ingored her and paid attention to Liyah.

Noticing that Liyah started Getting uncomfortable I growl at the waiter and told her to leave after she look our orders. Eating in peace Imoved closer to Liyah and placed my hand on her leg. Feeling her tense up I whispered in her ear that" I would never want anyone but her ".