Faith Chapter 35

(Aaliyah's pov )

Its been three weeks since I talked to Aaron. My wolf raven has been nagging me to go see him and talk to him. I miss him but I have to stay strong. I don't want him to think that he could apologize and I would just welcome him back with open arms. Even thinking about him brings a pain to my chest , I know that mates can't be away from each other for that long but I am not going to forgive him so easily.

I have been sitting in one of these guest rooms for hours. Raven hasn't stopped nagging and why telling me that I feel pain cause I won't go see mate. Sitting thinking of Aaron, sighing I think of those deep dark brown eyed and that, that big beautiful smile of his. Smiling to my self I decided to try and of x thing so I get up and head downstairs. Reaching the bottom of the stairs I ask where Aaron was and some pack memebers said that he was in his office. Heading to the office I think of what I am gonna say to him. While rambling email n in my head I haven't even notice that I was at his door already. Lifting my shaking hand I get ready to knock on the door when it swings open. Lifting my head I see Aaron standing there with a hopeful look on his face. Clearing my throat and ask him was he busy and he said that he wasn't. We walked back in his office and sat down. Being straight with Aaron I ask "did you cheat on me"?

(Aaron's pov)

"Did you cheat on me"? Aaliyah asked feeling my heart break how could she think that I would ever cheat on her. Hearing her clear er throat I realize that I must have zoned out. Shaking my head I look at her and tell her that I would never cheat on her. She nodded but looked at the ground. Putting my finger under her chin I make her look at me and tell her that I love her more than anything or anyone in this world. She smiled and said OK with slight tears running down her face.

Whipping her tears away I kiss her forehead then her nose and then I give her a peck on the lips. After that we stayed in my office and chatted for a while bed rest my beta Jace bust through the door and told me that there have been spoting of rouges on our territory. Growling I tell Aaliyah to go with the rest of the girls I'm the basement and not to come out until I come. She was upset at first but I talked her into waiting. After making sure the door was locked,me and jace take off toward the north wing of our territory. When we reach there, there is about 30 rouges. Barking at them I ask them why they are on my terrtioy and that they have bout ten minutes to leave before they get ripped to shreds.

One rouges steps up and say that they were sent to caputre my mate and that set my temper off. I launched at him and then the fight broke out. We fought and fought but save or spared one of those rouges life. Knocking him out I had one of the pack warriors bring him to the prison. Heading back towards the house I run ldown stairs and check on the girls. Opening the door I walk down the tunel and look for Aaliyah and when I finally spot her I run up and grab her and hug her tightly and mumble into her ear. Giggling she asked what is wrong and I told her that I would explain later just let me hold her. She sighed and relaxed I in my arms. Carrying her up to our room I lay her down on the bed and snuggle up to her. Then she turned t me and asked what was wring with me. Gasping putting my hand over my heart and what's wrong with me nothing is wrong with me. Rolling her eyes she says you told me that you would tell me later and it is later now tell me over I won't be speaking to you for the rest of the night with a small smile that she tried to hide.
Sighing I tell her what happen and I wait to see her reaction. She just sits there and then tells me that she isn't going anywhere and not to stress it so much. Nodding my head to her I lay back on the bed and she lay into my side.

The next day
(Narrator pov)
Hearing their alram going off Aaron and Aaliyah roll over. Aaron hit the snooze buttn and Aaliyah made her way to the bathroom. Hopping in the shower I wash my hair and body and hop out and get dress. Throwing on a pair of jeans and a black shirt and my uggs. I walk back into the bathroom and straightren my hair and put on my black bennie that says "FANCY" on it. Heading downstairs I grab an apple and banana, setting them down on the table I go and wake up Cody so that I can drop him off at my parents house. When I got up to his room I seen that Aaron was already getting Cody ready. Walking in I ask Aaron "aren't you suppose to be at school already. He said that he told them he was gonna be a little late and that he doesn't have a first period. When Cody was ready and set to go we all head down and see everyone waiting. Looking around I see that most people made up and are happier than they were a week ago. Kissing Aaron and Cody, me and the girls head out and make our way to school.

Walking into the school I go to my locker and get the things I need and walk to my first period class.

Boring chapter but I have been having writer block but I am going to try and update more and I would like to know how you feel about the story so far

~lita