Faith Chapter 31

(Aaliyah's pov)

Getting ready to go out I hop in the shower and wash my hair and body then shave my legs. Getting out I turn on the flat iron and then go into my closet to find an outfit. Finally I found a nice hot pink and white dress with white heels. Then I went back into the bathroom and straightened then applied a little bit of make up. Going down stairs I see the gang waiting in the living room.

Making it down stairs everyone stops chatting and looks at me. Blushing I look down and clear my throat. Hearing footsteps coming towards me I feel a finger under my chin. Feeling the tingled I knew that it was Aaron, he leaned down and kissed me then told me that I look absolutely lovely. Smiling I kiss him and say "your not so bad your self", chuckling we turn to face everyone.

Looking around my eyes land on my small little boy, bending down I call out to him "Cody awww come here my little guy". Cody ran over to me and jumped in my arms. Squeezing him tightly I kiss his head and put hi back on the floor. Then telling everyone that it's time to get going. We all pack in different cars. The drive to the resturant was only 30 minutes. Walking inside we sit a a large table to fit everyone.

Sitting down we look over the menu and decided to order the special, waiting on our food everyone was having small chats. Tine flys by and we all start to get ready to leave, but a smell hits me and I also realize that everyone else stop and looked angry. Trying to remember the sent I look at my brother Luke who was already starting at me.

Then Aaron growled an told the guys to get,us,and Cody to the car that a rouge was near. Some of the packs males started dragging us to the car,when the kitchen door to the restaurant opened and I locked eyes,with him.

Breaking free of the guards I try to run towards him but someone's arm stop me. Feeling the tingled I know that it was Aaron. Turning back to him I see that his eyes are dark and filled with anger. Pushing me behind him he growls at him. Getting mad I mindlink Aaron telling him that he won't hurt me. Aaron growled back in the mind link saying "no stay behind me".

Sighing I know that I have to see him.
Looking over Aaron's shoulder seeing him starving back at me in a protcive stance, knowing that thus,isn't going to end,well. I wiggle from behind Aaron and run around the table and run into him.(him as the one that opened the kitchen door)

Running in his arms I jump in them and he hugs Mr and sound me around holdimg me tightly. We we're still attached until a big growled ripped through the restaurant jumping we broke apart and looked over to see a very Pissed off Alpha stalking towards us. Trying to talk to Aaron before he killed Ryan but he shut off his mindlink. Standing in front of us,he snatches me away from Ryan and growls Mine and hugs me to him. Ryan looks at me for conformation I nod. Ryan backs up and puts his hand up and surrender.

Feeling Aaron relax a little but still have a death grip on me. It was dead silent after that and then I turned back to Ryan and asked
"What happened to you"
He answered me telling me that he had to leave because he didn't want to leave but my farther made him leave.
"Why did my father make you leave "?
"He made me leave because he thought that I was falling for you and that I wasn't your mate"
Thinking that he was right I turn to Luke and ask if it was true and he just nods and sighs.

Then I goes back to silence but then it was Aaron who broke the silence asking
Who is he and will someone fucking fill me in on what is going on.
Forgetting that he doesn't know what is going on I explain to him of how Ryan was my protector when I was younger than just disappeared. Asking Ryan where he was staying he said here and there.

Feeling bad for him and wanting to repay him for protecting me I turned and ask are on if he can stay with us. Aaron said no then I gave him my puppy eyes and said pleaseeeeee. Sighing knowing he can't resist the puppy eyes he says fine let's go. We all pill in our cars and head home. Getting home Aaron showed Ryan where his room was and that he can stay for a little while.
Going up to me and Aaron's room I hop in the shower and think of what a long night.

Then I get out and put on my PJ's and go check on Cody because he fell a sleep in the car. Walking into his room seeing that he is fast asleep I close the door quietly and head back to my room. Walking I hear the shower running ng knowing that Aaron was in the shower I crawled up in bed and turned on the tv. A few minutes later Aaron came out of the shower in his boxers and crawled in the bed and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. Snuggling into his side I lay my head on his chest and listen to his heart beat. Laying there thinking I looked up and saw that,Aaron was sleeping. Smiling I lay back down and drift off to sleep.

Sorry for not updating sooner but I was having writer's block and I will try to update more often