Faith Chapter 11

(Aaliyah's POV )
Getting up to leave the restaurant Aaron said that he had another surprise for me. I was so excited and happy that th's date was going good so far.

Aaron opened the door for me I said thank you and sat in the car. We started driving seeing the LA lights all around the city was amazing. I see that we have left the city and are driving into the town.

The car came to a stop and I realized that we were at a beach. Jumping you and down I became anxious to go and play with the sand. Running out the car I taking towards the beach. Hearing footsteps behind me I started to run faster then Aaron playfully growled at me. He chased me all around. Laughing and giggling we sat down and watch the sunset. Then we drove home. Listening to the radio my favorite song came on.
Yesss Thinking Out Loud
Singing along to the words.

After the song finished I looked over and saw Aaron starting at me with love in his eyes. He told me that I had "an amazing voice and I should sing more often. Pulling up to my house we walk to the door and talk out on the proch for awhile. Getting chilly Aaron takes his jacket and puts it on me. Snuggling into his jacket loving his sent. He smiles at me and tells me that this one of the best days of his life.

Then he leans in and kisses me. Kissing him back I smile. Pulling away he whines and I quickly peck his lips, he smiles. Going to open my door he pulls e back and asks for my number. We trade numbers and he kisses me one last time before saying "goodnight beautiful hope you sleep wonderful".

Walking inside I get hit with a million questions from the girls. Pulling them up to my room Telling them everything. Then the girls leave and I hop in the shower and putting on a t-shirt and some shorts. Laying down I wrap myself in my blanket and going to sleep. Almost sleep and then my phone goes off, looking at it I see it is a text message from Aaron.

Aaliyah's and Aaron's conversation (Liyah =Aaliyah )
A- sweet dreams beautiful
Liyah - you too
A- I will think of your beautiful face all night
Liyah - Aww I will think of that handsome face of yours too
A - Night my beautiful mate
Liyah - night my handsome mate
I went to bed with a smile in my face. Drifting into a deep sleep think of Aaron.