Faith Chapter 16

(Liyah's pov)

Waking up after my alarm went off i looked at my clock and saw that it was 7:50. Rushing to get dress i hop in the shower and throw on a pair of washed jeans and a t-shirt. Running down the stairs i grab an apple and my bag and keys and head out the door. Realizing that i forgot my phone i run back inside and grabbing my phone seeing that i have some text messages and phone calls.

Getting back in my car i speed off to school. Just getting there before the bell rings, running to my class i run into something hard. Looking up i start to yell " watch where your go... i stopped mid word . Looking up i see my handsome mate looking at my with a smirk. Aaron helped me up and i dusted myself off and said thanks and walked into the class. Sitting down Aaron just looked at me the whole class and when i looked up at him he would smile and look down.

The bell rang and everyone got up to leave and i waited for them to leave. Then i walked up to Aaron's desk and started at him until he looked up , i asked him why he was staring at me and he just said that " he was just looking at the most beautiful person in the world". Blushing i looked down and hear him push his chair out and he walked over to me and lifted my chin and looked me in the eyes and said " i want to introduce you to the pack as luna". I became speechless , thinking of the negative things out of this. What if they don't like me , what if i'm not good enough to be luna. As if Aaron was reading my mind he shook me out of my thoughts and said that they would love me and i would be a wonderful luna. Feeling love and pride grow in my heart thinking that he thought i would be a wonderful luna just made my day. Smiling nodding my head and kissing him bye and walking out of his class to study hall.

(Aaron's pov)

Sitting through the rest of my classes thinking of when i am going to introduce Aaliyah as luna. Finishing up my lesson for my last class , the bell rings and everyone leaves and i pack my bags and go home and start getting ready for tonight. Hoping in the shower i put on black jeans and a black v- neck t- shirt with my black vans. Walking downstairs i see everyone getting ready i walk in my office and see Jace and Luke and Matt (changing Mark's name to matt) waiting for me. Talking about how the ceremony is going to go i look at the time see that Liyah should be on the way with the girls. We walk out my office and in to the backyard. Waiting for Liyah i finally see her in a red summer dress with black heels. Walking up to her i take her hand and lead her on stage.

The ceremony******

(liyah's pov) heading on stage Aaron asked for everyone to stop talking and the yard went quiet. Feeling nervous my palms start to sweat and i feel sick. Then Aaron says " Thank everyone for coming out tonight and i would like to introduce some of our new members and their ranks here". Also that Aaliyah is your new Luna and you will treat her with respect and protect her as you do me. After he was finished i heard a lot of clapping and cheering going on. Looking around i got some evil looks but i didn't care. Walking off stage we meet a lot of people and i played with the kids for a while. Feeling tired i told Aaron and he carried me up to his well i should say our room and laid me down. Not wanting to be a lone i asked him to stay with me. He said he would and went into the bathroom and came back wearing a pair of basketball shorts. Starting at his well built 8 pack almost drooling but being snapped out of me my thoughts was him . He asked like what you see, thinklingi should mess with now for embarrassing me i say i seen better. His eyes go a pitch black and he was taking deep breaths . Trying to hold my laughs in i just broke out laughing and he looked at me confused. Calming down i tell him that i was playing and he is the most beautiful guy i have ever seen. Then we finally lay down and go o sleep. That night i slept so wonderful like i never wanted that feeling to end.