Faith Chapter 28

(Aaliyah's pov)

Waking up to my alarm clock I roll over and feel an empty spot next to me. Looking around I see that I am all alone. Getting up I go take a shower and wash my hair and body then i he out and throw on my white shirt and my white skrit and sneakers and straighten my hair. Running down stairs I grabb an apple and tell the girls that I am ready but I see that everyone is laughing at me.

Asking why they we're laughing? My brother Luke says dang sis I didn't know you could scream that loud". Knowing what he was referring to I blushed and looked down. Walking out the door with an embrassed face I hop in the car and start it up and the girls hop in and we are off to school.

On the way the girls where asking me many questions. Like did it hurt? How big is he? My wolf growled at their question about our mate. Finally pulling up to school I hop out the car and quickly run into school trying to get away from the girls. Going to my locker I opened it and grabbed the books I would need and started to heead to class.

Sitting in english Aaron says that we are having a test and I haven't been in school lately because of my heat so I didn't know anything in the test. Taking the test I finished and the bell rang right afteri finished. School was as now over and we heading home.

When we got home the guys were laying on the sofa playing the Xbox and there was food everywhere and drinks on the floor. Feeling my OCD start to kick in I yelled in my Luna voice GET THIS GOT DAMN MESS UP RIGHT NOW BEFORE I MAKE YOU GUYS DO MORE PRLOTROL RUNS.

All the guys got up and started cleaning the house as fast as they could. After the guys finishedcleanimg we decided to watch some tv. We were watching

About an hour after watching the first movie Aaron walked in and he looked,very tired. I walked up to him to give him a kiss but he turned,away and walked up the stairs. Feeling rejected and hurt I walked into the the guest bedroom and cried.

(Aaron's pov)

I had a long day and I just want to go home and sleep. Knowing that I still have back work to do made me even more tired. Pulling up in the drive way I get out and walk in to see everyone watching a movie.

Liyah came up to me and went to give me a kiss but me being to tired I moved my face and went into our bedroom and changed to go do pack work. While changing my wolf was yelling at me saying why did you do that to mate, you made mate cry. Feeling bad that I made my made cry and feeling the pain through the bond was worst.

Going down stairs to look for my mate but she wasn't down there.Asking everyone where se was they said that she went up stairs. Running back up stairs I start to search all room for my mate until I hear crying and sobbing from the guest room.

Moving towards the door I turn the knob and it was locked. Knocking on the door I try to talk to her. "Liyah open the door babe". She told me to go away. Signing and knocking again asking her the same question she then says "I don't want to talk to you know leave me alone".

Getting a pain in my chest making me feel weak,I sit down at the door and lightly tap on it. Not knowing what to do I start to sing her a song. Which was Half a Heart by one direction. By the end if the song I heard shuffling and then the door opened to my mate with a tear stained face.

Whipping her face she hugged me and asked if I meant what I said. Asking what did I say and she,said the song, do I mean that to her. Lifting her chin up I look in her eyes and say I mean everyone last single word in that song and kiss her with passion.

Pulling away I tell her why I didn't kiss her,ad she told me why she was,upset. Carrying her back to our room we sit on the sofa and watch tv and cuddle with each other.
Waking up, not knowing that we had fell asleep I loom to my side and see Liyah sleeping with her nose all scrunched up.

Turning to look at the clock I see that it is 6'o clock. I lightly shake liyah and tell her that it is time,for dinner. She stirs but the finally opens her beautiful eyes and smiles and gets up and we head down the satirs.

Sexual Information if you don't feel comfortable reading this skip this part!!!!

Sitting at the table I but my hand a Liyah's thigh and she jumps. Smirking and thinking that I should test how far she could go. I began to rub her thigh slowly. She tries to move my hand but I would just squeeze her thigh asking her jump or drop her from. Moving my hand higher and higher until I reached her inner thigh. She shot me a quick look telling me to quit it but I just kept going.

Slipping my hand in her panties I rub her clit and she throws her head back and kicks me under the table. Rubbing faster she,bits her lip trying to hold back a moan. Smiling knowing that she wouldn't last long. Inserting two fingers I pump in and out of her. She let's out a soft moan but covers it with a cough. Everyone looked at her and asked if she was Ok. When she went to speak I added another finger and she just shut her mouth and nodded. Everyone went back to their own thing. She then mind linked me telling me that "if I didn't stop that she would stay away from me all week and I wouldn't get a hug, kiss, nothing. Stopping at that point I pulled,out of her and licked my fingers.

After that everyone went to their room. In our bedroom Liyah didn't talk to me an I know why but I would get her to. Laying down beside her I ask why she is made but she just turned her back on me.

Sighing I tell her I'm sorry and I won't do that again she finally turned to me and said OK. Then whispered that she liked it just didn'to like that the others were there. Looking at,her with shock but she,just blushed/smiled and his in my chest.